Rock & Roll All Night

Y ou show us everything you've got
You keep on dancin' and the room gets hot
You drive us wild, we'll drive you crazy
You say you wanna go for a spin
The party's just begun, we'll let you in
You drive us wild, we'll drive you crazy
You keep on shoutin', you keep on shoutin'

I wanna rock and roll all night and party every day

You keep on saying you'll be mine for a while
You're lookin' fancy and I like your style
You drive us wild, we'll drive you crazy
You show us everything you've got
Baby, baby that's quite a lot
And you drive us wild, we'll drive you crazy
You keep on shoutin', you keep on shoutin'

I wanna rock and roll all night and party every day....

Sirius's record player was magically magnified to fill the area around the celebration with the sound of KISS declaring their desire to rock and roll all night. Sirius was dancing wildly with Remus, who was laughing happily. They looked like the perfect couple.

A roaring fire had been started by the water's edge, where people were gathered and talking, marveling at the beauty of Costa Rica with one another, and drinking glasses of a bright blue liquor that had a bit of opalescence to it.

"I understand for the first time why Ottalie chose this place," Minerva said to Charlus, standing with him and Dora. She stared out over the water toward the horizon, where the sunlight was slipping away, painting the sky orange and magenta as it went. "It is  quite beautiful."

Charlus nodded, "It is. Whenever I am here, I simply look around and I am thankful that she got to live the last of her days in such a place as this." Dora took Charlus's hand in her own and squeezed it, comforting him. He smiled at her.

Minerva sighed, glancing at Sirius and Remus. "It is incredible how time marches along, never stopping, even when the impossible occurs and you think it ought to end." She shook her head, "It seems like only yesterday those two were running the halls of Hogwarts, mischief making and serving detentions for the most ridiculous things..."

"I reckon they're still doing that in their own halls, with no one there to give them the detentions," Charlus chuckled, imagining the chaotic environment that had to have taken over the boys' flat.

A short distance away, Elva Greenwood was talking with Dorcas Meadows and Gideon Prewett. "They've filled the village," she said gravely, her thick Icelandic accent drawing the words out. "Fallengunder herself is safe, but the forest is thick with the cries of the wolves on the Full Moon nights. My brother, I fear, is among them, and the thought of it breaks my heart. So many young forced into this life of werewolfisnness."

Gideon shook his head in dismay and upset. "We're doing everything we can, Elva." He and Fabian were indeed working with Newt and the rest of the board members for the Control of Magical Creatures committee and the members of the Werewolf Alliance League in trying to decide how best to extract the good werewolves from the bad, how to know who there followed Greybak, and therefore Voldemort.

Peter meanwhile was not too far away, talking to Ali and Frank, who were in tears and talking about their own still-pending marriage. "I'd like it to be at a beach like this, Frank," Ali gushed, her eyes still red from crying at the Wolfstar Wedding.

"That would be lovely," Frank agreed.

"You could do it by the sea," Peter suggested.

Frank nodded, "Maybe on the south coast, yeah?"

"Ohh that would be lovely," Ali gushed.

Peter smiled, happy to have helped, and grateful because the conversation had included him being invited to come along to the wedding too.