3 || OP Quirk

You calmed yourself down by talking to yourself at the mirror. You grew to realize how modernly exquisite the washroom was - it was much bigger than your own little room back in your world. You brushed off your hair neatly with your fingers as you opened the door and stepped out.

You gaped at the beautiful house that lay before you, you'd never realize such awesome perks of being "related" to a Pro hero. You heard clang of noises nearby and made your way towards the vibration of sounds. There stood the Pro hero you so admire, he's preparing food for you.

You made your way to where he was as you slid your fingers across the glossy, black marble countertops. He just completed making a professional, delicious looking spaghetti on a square grey plate.

"You made that within several minutes..?" You inquired.

He curled his lips towards you and said in his usual voice that you thought was so sexy, "You took longer in the washroom than I could bathe."

You bit your lip in embarrassment as you shook your head, fighting off the usual blush on your cheeks. "I don't think I took that long, it's not like I-...n-nevermind."

He slid the prepared meal to you and used his feather with his quirk to grab a fork and placed it neatly on your plate. Another feather shut the doors locked while it flew back to him. It was as if he wasn't thinking much of it, it was very natural for him to use his quirk for the daily grind of life. He is a Pro hero after all.

"...so, where's your family?"

"I live by myself, I prefer it since I'm not at home usually, just running about doing hero work," he replied.

"..oh."

"What's wrong?"

You looked at the Pro hero in front of you with a smile. "I was hoping to meet someone related to you but I guess I'll be bored here..."

He chuckled and shook his head. "Nah, you won't be bored, you'll be training with me as I get to know what you're capable of, also I think it's time for me to explain the whole situation and plan."

You gulped in apprehension. You nearly forgot about the whole situation since you were so distracted by a certain someone. As he walked briskly towards the living room, you realized that you had forgotten about your spiral sketchbook!

"Uh, Keigo-kun, did you possibly bring my spiral sketchbook along?" You asked with a parched dry throat.

"...what sketchbook?"

Your heart sank.

All of your precious drawings and writing gone just like that, the very thing that you brought along in this world. You didn't know if you were ever going to go back to your world but it sure seemed as if you didn't plan to go back at all. After all, you liked this world...

You slumped your shoulders in sudden sadness, utterly frustrated after hours of effort on your part to create them, you choked back a stifle of cry. The ash blonde made his way towards you with his hands in his pockets. He was surprised at first but his eyes softened when he saw your sudden change in expression. He placed his warm hand on your left shoulder and smiled softly.

"Hey, if that sketchbook is really that important to you then it's no problem for me to get it back."

You wiped off a tear that was about to fall. You weren't crying much because of the sketchbook since you could easily create it again, but it reminded you that you had a life before you came here. You have a family back home, friends, and your precious phone... Of all things you thought of your phone... how on earth am I supposed to get back home?