9 || Ice Cold

Meanwhile, you spotted the main students that you had in mind to be friends with.

You recalled the previous night with the piece of notebook where you wrote down your thoughts:

✅ Izuku : All for One - ...Maybe? I don't to be the main character and become too OP, plus it would be rather difficult to control... but still a good option.

✅ Bakugo : Explosions - I'll have to keep sweating to produce explosions..? It's powerful but messy... Too loud and flashy, but useful.

✅ Uraraka : Zero Gravity - It would be cool to float around but can't I already do that with my wings? But it would be cool to be weightless... I could sneak up on Keigo easier ;)

✅ Lida: Engine- Might be useful to accelerate faster with my wings... It's gonna make my legs look buff though.

✅✅ Shoto : YASSS, I want my own cooler and heater at night portable wherever. 100% yes.

Asui: Gonna be easier to grab things with a super long tongue... but I don't want to mutate and look like a frog...

✅ Kirishima: Hardening - Super cool but it's a bit too flashy, but great for self defence for close combat!

✅ Momo: Creation - Yas! I can make as much as I want... Lots of food anytime? :3

✅ Tokoyami: Dark Shadow - Super cool back protection, long ranged, but I hope my face doesn't turn into a bird head. But it might be easier since he will be in under Keigo's internship later on... it would be useful!

✅ Kaminari: Chargebolt - Hm, maybe. I could electrocute my hair to make it stay up, haha!

Aoyama: Navel lazer - Cool lazer beam but I don't want It to be on my tummy the whole time...

Mina: Acid - Might actually be quite useful in many situations...Nah.

Mineta: Cool bouncy balls on my head but I'll pass.

✅ Jiro: Earphone jack - Seems powerful and not too flashy, I like it.

Shoji: Dupli-arms - Strong and good for multi-range...but I don't want four arms man, I'm good to handle just two.

✅ Sero: Tape - Hm, could use the tape to pull people closer to me.. could be the new Spider-Man...

Oijiro: Tail - Very useful for close range attacks but I'll stick with my wings.

✅ Koji Koda : Ano-voice - could be useful but there won't always be animals around... gonna be like Snow White or Cinderella now? That'll be cool.

✅ Hagakure: Invincibility- I've never seen her before... plus I don't want to be invisible my whole life... but I can turn it on and off like my wings... right?

✅ Sato: Sugar Rush - Eating sugary sweets to make me five-fold stronger? Count me in! Would be good for emergency.

You looked around once more, you felt the stares from the students and breathed heavily. You quickly made your way to the back of the room at the corner. You wanted to sit with the redhead, Kirishima but there were spots all over him that were already taken. As you walked, you noticed some stares, mostly from guys which you just ignored. Before you could sit, you noticed someone that instantly caught your eye.

Your eyes glimmered as you saw the icy-hot student that was on top of your list. You literally stood in position frozen, eyeing your sight down towards the bi-coloured boy. Crimson red to his left and snowy white to his right. He seemed to just be staring down into nothingness while his eyes remained expressionless. His heterochromatic orbs where one was brown to the left and blue to the right - in your view. He had a built muscular top figure underneath his uniform garments while his gorgeous lips remained slightly ajar.