5 || Bed

That's Keigo's bedroom :) :) :)

Two weeks had gone by and you've been training with Keigo to get a better control of your wings. You were able to put your wings back and forth with ease at a point where you used your wings more often than walking. He also taught you how to use the feathers on your back with telekinesis to control where you wanted it to go. You also reached at the point where even within a span of one week, you were almost as good as the Pro hero himself. Best of all, you've gotten quite close to him.

"Today is the day!" You exclaimed while you quickly rose up from your bed and opened your angelic wings with great ease and control.

You removed the cushions on your lower body and jumped off your bed. You plopped your UA uniform on and internally squealed in excitement as you stared at yourself in the mirror.

You hummed your way out of your room and used your wings to silently fly your way to the gigantic door at the end of the hallway which you knew was Keigo's room.

You wondered if he was awake and wanted to check if he was so. You knew it would be rude and improper to enter into someone else's room without permission but you were so eager to go to UA that you couldn't wait.

You dug your hand into the left pocket of your skirt and fished out the latest smartphone that Keigo gave you as a gift- obviously for safety. You hadn't left the building other than for training at his agency and visiting the hospital to hunt for any healing quirk, but you resolved to go to Recovery girl later instead. You also mostly use it to text him...

Your hand was so close to the door handle that you wondered to yourself if it was locked. You checked your phone and it displayed:

4:39 am

Back in your world you would hardly wake up at this time unless you were forced to, for school reasons. But today was a special day. You went to your chat with Keigo and typed:

(Name) : Heyyyy r u awake yet??

You stared at your screen with a blank expression and pouted as you waited with impatience. You sighed as you absentmindedly placed your hand on the handle. To your surprise, the door was unlocked. Your eyes beamed in sudden excitement as you inhaled sharply. Trying your best not to make any noise, you tip toed instead of making flapping noises from your wings.

You gaped at the extreme largeness of Keigo's master bedroom. Your eyes wandered all around and saw the large blinds of the high windows that surrounded the room like walls. Everything looked so modern with the different shades of grey along with a glossy black and white around the area.

Your eyes quickly zeroed in towards the figure on the bed. He was at the very edge of the right side. His ash blonde hair was the only thing that was on the surface while the rest of his body was tucked in the thick blanket. His head was positioned away from you and didn't seem to be moving, so you assumed he was still sleeping. You silently made your way to his bed, in hopes to see his face, but you realized that he was muttering something under his breath.

Sleep talking huh?

You slowly sat yourself at the edge of the bed and carefully crawled your way to creep up on him. You peered your head over close enough to see his face. You smiled sheepishly as you admired how relaxed and innocent he looked. He was still muttering random things under his breath until he suddenly turned his body to the other side.

"...mmhh..."

You panicked from his sudden move so you quickly backed off away slightly.