6 || Sleep Together

Side view of the kitchen :)

You made your way down the hallway, making your way down the stairs. Your thoughts lingered back to what had happened on the bed. The more you thought about it, the more flustered you'd gotten. You quickly shook your head off and made your way to the kitchen to grab an overnight meal.

Your heart skipped a beat when you heard footsteps making their way to you. You dared not to look back since you were still flustered with a mixture of emotions.

"(Name)."

The husky voice that you were so used to gave a shrill down your spine. You heart sped up rapidly as you squeezed your eyes shut then slowly turned to his direction to see him.

He awkwardly fidgeted in position as he rubbed the back of his head and he peered his eyes onto yours.

"...Listen, I don't know what I could have done to you, I apologize... I tend to have some nightmares from time to time."

You shook your head in disagreement while your lips maintained in a firm line.

"N-No, it's my fault, I'm sorry, I wasn't supposed to be in your room but I still went in, I'm the one who's sorry." You bowed your head in apology.

He chuckled softly and placed his hand on your hair. "No, it's alright, you can come in anytime if you need, I just... don't know what I else I could have done to you... especially the position we were at..."

Your cheeks grew hotter every second. You knew what he was trying to say but you decided to change the subject.

"You said a name while you were sleeping... Touya... do you know him?"

His expression grew rigid while he maintained a steady position. He wandered his eyes to and fro to look for words to say.

"...He's just someone I'm trying to forget from the past..."

Trying to forget...?

You decided that you didn't want anymore awkwardness so you spouted whatever else is on your mind.

"Anyway, umm... since you don't remember whatever else you did to me, let's just forget it ever happened, okay? And if you're having nightmares again... you can always call me to help you out, alright?"

"...What exactly did I do to you?"

You realized that his mind was still wondering at the possibilities of what he could have done. Images of the time when he was touching your lips popped in your mind. Before you knew it, you flushed with pink as plopped to look down - away from letting him see you.

"Ugh, I did something weird didn't I?" He slapped the front of his face.

You twirled you're fingers together and muttered under your breath. "...It wasn't that weird..."

"Did I kiss you?"

You jolted in place when you heard that word. You quickly shook your head and looked firmly into his eyes.

"N-No! You didn't, you just pinned me down on the bed and just cuddled me, that's all... besides, you slept more comfortably than having those nightmares all on your own..."

"So you're telling me that you were okay with that? (Name), you should have kicked me when you had the chance, whether I was having nightmares or not, I don't ever intend to make you uncomfortable like that ever again."

"...Well, I was planning to but I couldn't help but stay, besides you weren't having a great sleep, plus the nightmares... And I appreciate that you care about my own space... but...um, I really didn't mind it all as long as you slept soundly..."

"..."

There was a momentary silence until he sighed out loud with a small smile. His eyes softened as he slowly patted your shoulder.

"You're too positive for your own good... so understanding too," he muttered.

His smile curled into a smirk. "Or maybe it sounds like you wanted to sleep with me after all."

You stood frozen like a statue as your lips wobbled in protest to oppose of what he had just said. But a part of you secretly wanted to sleep right beside him.

"Am not! You left me no choice but to stay, besides, the past is in the past anyways, just forget about it..."

Your eyes looked down and up towards his. His serious look dissipated and was replaced with a more mischievous look while the smirk on his lips remained.

"So, you're alright to sleep with me when I'm having nightmares?"

"...If you want."

"But you wouldn't know if I'm having nightmares or not, you also mentioned that you were willing to help, so are you willing to sleep with me every night to monitor my nightmares, to make sure I sleep soundly?"

Sounds like he's taking advantage of this situation by using my words against me...

"Yeah sure, that's the least I could do after all that you have done for me... you gave me a place to live, you trained me with your quirk, you gave me a phone, got me into UA... So, I'm more than willing to help you out...even if it means sleeping with you... even though it sounds weird..."

"Alright, it's settled then, you're sleeping in my bedroom from now on."

"WHAAA—?!"

next part is the last chapter w/ Keigo before villain and UA arc ;)