25 || Jealousy

The winged hero beside you perked his ears to spot a few glances from the students, recognizing who he was. He heaved out a soft sigh as he leaned to your ear and whispered, "I'll meet you at the gate, be quick to talk to your friends."

You pouted with your eyes squinted at him, still recovering from the embarrassing, unexpected, yet hilarious conversation that took a place a little while ago. You muttered under gritted teeth, "...I'm still mad at you, we'll talk later."

He made a light-hearted chuckle that sounded like music to your ears even when it lasted for a moment, as he playfully pinched your nose and waved it around with his leathered glove. He leaned in to whisper in your ear once more, "You look so cute when you're mad."

"Oi, I can't breathe here—!!" You muttered with funny sounds as if you were holding your breath underwater. You abruptly removed his fingers from pinching your nose any longer.

His recent words remained irritatingly pleasant in your ears as you pressed your lips together and averted your eyes down away from his glowing amber eyes. You wanted to be mad when he teased you along with Shinsou—him especially, out of all people you didn't expect him to have such like-minded agreement of thoughts with Keigo to tease you at their first meeting.

You kept your gaze to the side with your arms crossed loosely as you muttered under your breath, "...just go already, I'll meet you there."

He nodded once as you watched him stand atop of the small wall of the open balcony faces to you. He tilted his head slightly as he gave you the usual smirk plastered on his face with a quick wave of his gloved hand. He walked off the wall as if he was walking on air and soon fell down. Your eyes popped wide open as you leaned against the wall that was up to your waist to look down. But, you soon spotted him fly right up to the sky and towards the designated area he told you to meet.

"...wow I wanna try that sometime," you murmured, still leaned your wrists against the wall.

The spiky ash blonde walked right beside you with a heavier frown than usual as he averted his crimson eyes at you from the crimson wings of the hero and onto your frame. The way your eyes would light up and make the adorable smile at the sight of the winged hero made him question your true relationship with him.

"That can't really be your father..." he murmured to himself with a scowl.

After a rather arduous yet hilarious conversation of convincing him right after Shinsou left, he still couldn't pinpoint the fact that Hawks himself was your father.

Flashback

"...Uh, what are you guys still doing here? I'm eating out with my father today," you prodded with your brows raised.

"Tch, your father? I'm not an idiot, [Name]," Bakugo muttered, displayed a much calmer look this time. "...he's the youngest pro hero who climbed the ladder to the top ten when he was eighteen, he couldn't possibly already have a child, let alone a teenager your age."

"Wow, Bakugo," you made mocking claps. "...are you a fan of Hawks or what?"

"Shut up! Only an idiot wouldn't know what happened to him! He was literally on tv...annoyingly everywhere when that happened!" He shot back as he turned away. "But, I only have my eyes on All Might..."

You sighed as you took a step forward at him. "Why can't a young pro hero have a teenage kid anyway?" You muttered with a pout as you raised your brow. "...You jealous?"