8 || Sweet & Spicy

You smiled from ear to ear with a hum in your ears. You skipped along the path as you made your way through the Academy gates. Your eyes widened as you gasped at the gorgeous view of the skyscraper before you.

Ahh~ What an amazing looking building for a school... it is the number one school for heroes after all...

After a while of being in awe, at the corner of your right eye, you spotted a green haired boy that walked passed you with his hands on the straps of his backpack.

You squealed in excitement as you knew exactly who it was. You bit your lip so hard to contain your excitement as you trembled once more in awe at who walked passed you. He was rather tall, but not as tall as you are since you're five foot nine. Nevertheless, you couldn't wait but made your way towards him.

My goal today is to do things I've never done before in the real world... to reach out and talk to people, make friends! For valid reasons but also just for fun~

You ran to him so fast that he noticed the sudden steps that was making towards him. Before you could reach out to tap him - as you've originally intended, instead, he turned his back to you. His eyes were gorgeous green, his lips parted slightly to make a questionable look. You made such an excited look that he gave a shocking yet surprised look. His curly green hair that messily went to his front made him look very adorable. He looked rather cute, just like in the anime you watched.

"Hello!!" You greeted excitedly.

The green haired boy turned his head to and fro in surprise, looking behind him to see if you were talking to someone else. He blinked and turned back to you.

"A-Are you t-talking to m-me??" He stuttered.

You nodded excitedly as you remained your lips in a firm line. You let out your hand towards him and grinned.

"I'm (name), I'm in the hero course, nice to meet you!!"

The freckled boy was rather surprised by your sudden outburst of greeting, he wasn't expecting to have any conversation on his first day from a random person, especially a girl. He nodded quickly and grabbed your hand to shake it. His warm hands that were slightly bigger than yours made its way to touch your skin. You squealed in excitement and squeezed his hands a bit harder.

"AHHGGH-"

"Sorry about that, I'm just so excited to be your classmate!!"

"H-How did you know.... I was in the h-hero course??"

Ah shoot, gotta make sure I don't make it seem like I know everything about him or else he'll think I'm sort of stalker...

"..Well, I just can tell, you look like you'll be one great hero one day!! So I'd love to be friends with you!!"

Ha, I'm so excited that I'll just be so direct with making friends with him... haha...

The green head jolted in place with surprise, his freckled cheeks rose up with red that filled them. His lips wobbled and found no control over his mouth to form any reply. His eyes gazed towards your face as he looked flustered all the more. Something happened that you didn't expect to happen, he bowed his head down. He hid his face from you while he removed his hand gently away.

"T-Thank you so much, I d-didn't expect to find a pretty stranger like you to talk to me out of nowhere... a-and wanted to be my... f-friend... and even thought I looked like a ....h-hero.."

He looked up with a dizzy look from his eyes while his head was tomato red.

"Hey, you alright?"