Birthday Bliss Part 1

Special filler one-shot chapters ahead! Enjoy the fillers that doesn't take place in the actual plot line :)) always wanted a birthday one-shot, lots of fluff based from the previous chapters (Before "Switching Embers" chapter thus far, peace ✌🏻

Here's a quick overview before you enter into danger zone:

-Wedding

-Morning in bed with Hawks

-Shopping with girls and bestbois

-Fun with Hawks at the mall

-Pool Party

-Birthday Party

-Final Kiss

He raked his hand through his ash blonde locks which was neatly curled to the front as he pulled down the crimson tie in the middle of his three-piece suit to adjust it accordingly. He glanced his golden orbs around at the planned ceremony as he stood under the flowery arc of white and yellow.

Tons of paparazzi stood at the edge of the secured red-line perimeter with Pro Heros and security guarding the spacious garden filled with white seats. Swarms of different expressions swept from the seated individuals when the bride entered in.

His amber eyes perked up along with his crimson wings as he watched you gorgeously wearing the wedding dress you planned together when you went to America with him. Despite the flashes of camera lights that peaked sporadically at the corner of his eyes, he couldn't help but blur out everything else and focus on you alone. You were finally his.

——-

You held a breath as you finally stepped foot out in the open, at the beginning of the red carpet laid out for you as you linked your arm tighter with the ivory-haired heroine.

"You're shaking, [Name]," Mirko stated flatly. "More than I could twitch my tail with my quirk."

You averted your eyes at the slightly taller female with the long white, flat dressed which accentuated her curves as you gave a light chuckle, "Glad you agreed to wear that dress I chose for you."

She scoffed to cover a chuckle. "Ah please, I'm glad that you agreed for me to walk you down the aisle."

You shrugged lightly. "Welp, you insisted, besides, I don't have my father in this world anyways."

Your pursed your lips upwards as you squeezed the bouquet of flowers you clutched with your hands tighter. The view of the sea of faces along with the flashes of light from the cameras made you lightheaded. But, what saved you from that was when you spotted your bridegroom. Everyone else blurred out when your eyes locked with his. The nervousness definitely grew, but soon increased as you moved one step closer down the aisle.

As you walked by, you saw familiar faces in the front of your former classmates from UA cheered at you with a number of different remarks. Your cheeks flushed in slight embarrassment at the consciousness of everyone's stare—especially the guys. You expected it this much when you knew your friends helped you prepare your make-up and dress. But, you quickly focused your eyes back at him.

When you finally made it there, a few steps up towards him was all that was left until you meet him face-to-face. You turned your head waywardly at the Rabbit Hero as she replicated the same thing. She shoved her muscular arm onto your back as she pouted blankly at Hawks.