20 || Bakugou Boyfriend

"Since we cannot use our quirks, we'll have to depend on who can run the fastest back..." Hagakure suggested.

"But isn't it easier to let the heroes rescue us safely instead of trying to win as citizens?" You asked in hope.

You could imagine yourself getting all sweaty running around without your wings. You hoped you didn't have to run but just stayed out and wait for the heroes team to assist. Since you know that you would be deadweight to the team without your wings—as you pretty much relied on them the whole time.

Bakugou sat straighter as he scrunched up his nose with his palm underneath his right cheek. His elbow rested on the arm chair as he tilted towards you. His brows furrowed and spoke to you.

"Weak ass bitch, don't let your laziness be the reason we lose, you hear me?" Bakugo growled under his breath.

You sighed. "M'kay...then what's your plan mister smart ass? Are you gonna be the one running while the rest of us get captured? Plus you'll need two teammates to come along with you, it's risky."

You reclined your back on the sofa and placed your arms behind your back. The rest of your teammates chattered amongst themselves and kept on discussing possible ideas. Then, a loud announcement that echoed Midnight's voice blared across the domed arena.

"Alright! The exercise has begun! You'll have three hours, you cannot destroy the house nor the terrain, just come up with a plan, execute the plan according to your team's qualification and the winning team will receive extra marks for their project!"

hmm...Basically the Heroes team have to rescue all the citizens in the team but... the Villains team just have to get "the chosen one" to win... the citizens team get to wait to be rescued or get the chosen one with two teammates to make it back safely...

...I wonder how this would work out...

Suddenly, a tall male with shiny blonde hair made his way to stand in front of you. He combed his slick blonde hair with strands parted to the left, his light purple orbs looked down at you with a smirk. He let out one hand towards you, while Bakugo was already fuming in the corner.

...oh my I swear...where are these hot guys popping out of nowhere..?!

"How about this lovely lady to run for it? Seems like a reasonable choice to me," Monoma's calm, smooth voice spoke.

You waved your hand forward with a nervous smile. "N-No, I'm not that fast at running, but thanks though, maybe you should run for it!"

He shook his head with a shrug. "Alright then...Maybe that girl who is always invincible could run for it while I could carry you there."

You blinked. "That sounds like a plan...but, why carry me?"

He made a small grin. "You seem like a cooperative person and not to be rude, but you look rather light, so I thought that—"

"YOU WEAK ASS LOSER AIN'T GONNA CARRY HER!!"

A loud smack of Bakugou's fist let out a spark of a small explosion in between his hands. There was a dark aura all around him and shot a glare towards the boy beside him.

You groaned. "Ugh...Here we go again..."

"You call me weak? I would love to demonstrate, but unfortunately I am not allowed to use my quirk at the moment, I won't reveal until the time comes, but in terms of strength without my quirk, I think I have the upper hand here," Monoma sneered with his arms crossed.