26 • Confession

Keigo pulled the translucent door open with his hand clutched onto the metallic handle and pulled itfor you as he motioned for you to get in. You mumbled a quick thank you with a smile as you hurled your way in and he followed behind you. You glanced your eyes around and saw only a few people eating. "Phew," you sighed in relief. "There's not much people..."

"Yep, perfect timing usually," Keigo spoke beside you as you made your way to the front counter. "...there aren't many customers at this time, I'd usually just drop by and get a quick meal here."

You glanced around the menu above and found all sorts of juicy chicken of all kinds.

You nodded as you shoved your hands in your pocket and promptly shoved your elbow beside his shoulder and whispered, "...I got a new quirk."

"Hm? What is it?" He whispered back, stopping momentarily to glance at you.

"It's—" You momentarily stopped when you found a flash of light snapped at your direction. The both of you glanced back and found a goofy looking guy taking a selfie with the two of you from the side. He turned back and gave a big wave as he made his way beside the winged hero.

"Hi!! I'm a big fan, Hawks!!" He exclaimed boisterously as he turned to you. "This must be your girlfriend, can I take a pic with the both of you??"

You laughed nervously. "Uh, you got it wrong I'm not his g—"

"Sure thing, kid," Hawks beamed brightly at his fan with an okay sign with his fingers before he turned to you. "That should be fine, right, [Name]?"

You gulped, stayed silent with a nod. Realizing a faint flush filled your cheeks at the fact that he didn't even deny it, or the fact that he cut you off. You drew close to the winged hero as you glanced over at the landscape screen and gave a dorky smile.

Soon after that, more attention grew from the other customers, they came along and did likewise while the two of you waited for your order. Some asked for an autograph, some a picture, and some asked some questions about your relationship.

"I'd it true that you're dating?"

"What's her name? She's cute!"

"She's a UA student too! That's epic!"

"Where's her wings?"

"She's probably not the one! The one in the picture had white wings!"

You sighed subtle as you glanced towards the entrance and found more people flood in. You assumed that the previous customers posted their photo and tagged the location. Surely other Hawks' fans noticed and would come along to take their chance to see him.

You tugged Keigo by the arm and pouted. "...Can we go now? It's getting crowded in here and I still have classes in the afternoon."

He nodded in understanding as he rested his arm around your neck and tugged you close with his dark gloves and wrapped his red wings around you. He quickly took ahold of the ready made chicken box he ordered. "Alright, everyone! We're going now, thanks for stopping by!"

Multitude of comments rushed forth into your direction since Hawks was with you, but you simply looked straight ahead.

"Thanks Hawks, for bringing in the customers!!" The manager stood from the back of the counter with the other employees. Hawks looked back with the signature chill grin he always gives and gave an affirmed nod. "Sure thing! Your food is superb, y'all should try some!!"