24 || Hawks Meets Da Boyz

When you've arrived at your destination, you quickly got off the bus and went ahead of your classmates.You chuckled to yourself when you found Bakugou walked around still quite confused, and affected by the quirk that was used on him, yet he managed to go full on rage mode on Shinsou when he spotted him. You wanted to stop them but, how can you do so when you will be on tomato-mode with just once look at the two males you're interested in?

...definitely not a good idea, even when Shinsou makes my heart jump...

You then heard another masculine voice that caught up beside you, causing you to look to your side and found the handsome, bi-coloured boy. As much as you enjoyed seeing him, a part of you knew you needed some sort of break from too much exposure of sunny boys who shine too bright for your eyes. You mentally groaned, realizing that you cannot escape being approached by a hot male even though the other two males are out your sight.

...breathe, it's alright, I'll chill and chat and everything will be a-okay...I hope...

"So, is he that loud porcupine you were talking about?" he inquired, with his deep voice.

"Yeah..." you chuckled softly. "That's him alright..."

With just a slight distance between the two of you, he asked, "Care to tell me what that quirk was that you used on me back at our battle trials?"

You cringed at his question since it was the very one you tried to avoid. You thought that he was first initiating the conversation because of something else, but it was simply because he remained curious about what you did back when you duplicated his quirk. You knew that your lame excuse didn't convince him enough to satisfy his nagging curiosity.

You had the thought of telling him, but another voice reminded you that you have to keep your mouth shut. If it wasn't for that creepy guy who warned you, you still would have kept it a secret, simply because you weren't sure the possible havocs that could have caused if they got involved—especially when it involves the League of Villains and the fact that you're from another world.

Yet, at the same time, you don't know how to convince him otherwise. You'll just have to keep stalling and make sure he stays curious instead of prying any further than he should.

"I'll...let you know when I think of a time and place to tell you about it..." you replied. "...but you can guess for the mean time..."

He nodded as he looked down in thought. "So then, do you have two quirks...like mine?"

You tilted your head to see the side to see his face. You smiled with a tug at the corner of your lips and nodded slowly. "Kind of...But, do keep guessing..."

He eyed you from the corner then quickly turned back to the front as kept walking with you. "I just...cannot correlate how you can make something that looks like flames with your finger...and how that relates to your wings..."

You smiled sheepishly with your hands behind your back. "But...Isn't that sort of the same thing with your quirk?" You prodded. "It's pretty much...polar opposite, right?"

He nodded slowly. "Yes, but, they complement each other well, when you think of an ice quirk, it would match up to its opposite end of the spectrum...which is fire or heat, but I don't understand how turquoise flames and wings come together, it's just...very unusual."

"Well..." you began, as you tapped your chin in thought. "When I think of flames and wings...it reminds me of fried chicken wings!" You waited for a response, but continued anyway, "I mean my wings are like birds' wings and when you fry a chicken...it's fried chicken...haha, yeah."