Chapter 10

A/N: I think you know when to play this song 😉

After the game, everyone showered in the locker room. I decided to shower in my dorm after I go to the laundry room to clean my clothes in the team dorm building.

Getting back to the dorms, it was just getting dark. Connie and Jules still had wet hair from taking their shower in the locker room. Getting into the dorm, I collected all my dirty clothes in my white laundry basket and grabbed a few bucks for the detergent and soap before leaving with my basket in my hands and my money under my one bra strap so I wouldn't lose it. Wearing my dirty clothes down to the laundry room, except my undergarments.

Walking into the laundry room, it was actually a laundry room. A room full of washers and driers in rows, not stacked on each other, and a machine for dispensing soap and detergent, almost like a vending machine.

Putting the dollar into the machine, I pressed the buttons for the detergent and soap I wanted. The little spring-like wheel started turning and it slowly dropped my detergent capsule and soap into the bottom so I could reach my hand in and grab it.

Walking down the one row of washers, I ended up sitting my basket on top. Taking out all of my dark clothes first, bending over and throwing them into the washer before throwing in the detergent capsule.

Someone from behind me cleared their throat, getting my attention. I thought I was Banks, so I decided to chuckle, "Adam, I swear, I am not washing your stinky-" Turning around my smile dropped when I saw the one tall blonde Iceland player. His basket of dirty clothes was sitting on the washer three down from mine.

He was smirking at me, "I'm not Adam," He shook his head. "Darling." His accent was thick while he talking in English.

"I don't have anything to say to you." I then turned to start the washer, biting the inside of my cheek.

"Right," Out if the corner of my eyes, I saw him nod his head. "But you did drop these." He said lowly, making my head turn to face the tall blonde as he held up a pair of black pajama short shorts.

Lunging forward at the tall blonde, I tried to snatch my short shorts out of embarrassment but he raised his arm high in the air, making me jump for my shorts. He chuckled at my gesture, making me huff, "Gimme my shorts." I fluttered my lashes in frustration, placing my hands on my hips.

"Tell me your name, darling." He traced my jawline with his fingers, staring down at me as he did before. Wolf and his prey. He was the wolf. I was the rabbit.

"Then you'll gimme my shorts back?"

"Ja." He said in his Icelandic accent, nodding his head with a cheeky smile on his face, looking down at me.

Huffing once more and rolling my eyes, "It's Victoria." I then jumped as high as I could and snatched my short shorts, flicking my hair at him before walking over to the washer to put my shorts in. Then I started the washer before hopping on top to sit with my basket.

"Aren't you gonna ask me what my name is?" The blonde said while taking out some of his laundry which consisted of some whites, grey, dark grey, navy blue, black, black, black, and even more black clothes before throwing all his blacks in the washer.

"No," I folded my arms over my chest and crossed my legs, kicking off my shoes, leaving me in my socks. "You're an Iceland player. I have no business talking with you," I then paused and started taking some of my lighter colors out. "Besides your a cocky asshole." I stabbed while taking out some of my panties and setting them aside in a separate pile.

The blonde half-chuckled before looking over at me, "That's insulting, darling," He then went back to his laundry, sorting things out on the washer. "My name is Sanderson. Olaf Sanderson."