Epilogue

Arriving back home in Minnesota, Phil and Juliet hosted a sleepover party for the team. What was sad about the sleepover was the fact that Jules, Dwayne, Dean, Ken, Russ, and Luis couldn't stay, they all went back to their own states.

All of us were in the living room, drinking soda and eating pizza, that came from a nearby pizzeria in Edina and watching TV together. Adam and I were sitting in an armchair together that was near the corner with books in cabinets under a window near the fireplace. Our red cups on the wood table next to the lamp that helped illuminate the darkroom.

The pizza boxes were stacked on top of each other with the top one open on the wood table in the middle of the room while the TV was stuck in the corner by two windows on the other side of the fireplace.

Connie and Guy were also curled up together on the couch close to Adam and I, sharing a slice of pizza with a blanket covering the two of them.

Next to Connie and Guy was Charlie and Jesse. Fulton sat on the floor with his legs in front of him, sitting in between the two on the couch while Goldberg and Averman were laying on their stomachs, close to the TV.

The 9 of us were all watching Tron together quietly in the living room while Juliet and Phil were already asleep upstairs. We were about halfway through the movie when the grandfather clock down the other end of the hallway by the dining room chimed it's cord, signaling 12 A.M.

Adam glanced at his watch on his wrist before I brought it down, placing his hand on my upper thigh, smiling as I nuzzled closer into his chest. Looking over at Connie and Guy, they had finished their food and were passed out on each other, wrapped in a blanket. Adam and I then looked at each other and pecked each other's lips, smiling into the kiss.

Everyone in the room at one point in time yawned before the movie ended. When the movie ended and the credits rolled, everyone let out louder yawns as they got up from their spots in the living room, stretching out. I got up and shook Connie and Guy awake would we could all go get ready for bed.

We were all sleeping in this open space behind the couch, on this giant rug near two fancy chairs, placed in the corners.

When everyone left with their things to go get ready for bed, I stayed in the room, digging through my duffle bag quickly so I could change into my pj's before anyone got into the room. My PJs were more of like a nightgown then PJs since all of my actual pajamas and tee shirts were being washed from coming back from LA. Mom let me borrow her old nightgown which was a bit provocative. Black lace mid-length dress with sleeves.

Looking around the room, I made sure no one was around before I started stripping off my clothes when Adam waltzed in, ruffling his wet hair, with a towel wrapped around his waist. I shrieked slightly when I saw him, turning around quickly.

"Oh my God, I am so sorry Vicki!" Adam said from behind me, assuming he turned away.

"It's ok Adam, ya just scared me a bit," I said while a crimson color brushed my cheeks as I slipped on the nightgown and turning around to face Adam again.

He was faced towards me. He probably watched me slip into the nightgown too, my luck. Then I pulled my hair out of the nightgown and smoothing out the skirt with my hands.

"Wow," Adam's eyes looked star-struck as he stared at me. "How is it that you're so so beautiful in anything you wear?"

I chuckled before fixing the sleeves, "Eh, not really. This was my mom's, I just didn't have any clean pajamas." Then shrugging my shoulders, walking towards him.

Adam stared down at me, "Well I think you look amazing." Making me bite my lip as the two of us leaned in.

"Shame! Shame!" Goldberg called out, making the two of us look to the doorway where everyone was standing.