Doc's Busy Day

"Who's that?"

"Some new guy. Don't care really."

"He don't look like a regular recruit to me."

"Hey, 50 bucks I can kick his ass."

"You're on."

John sat on a chair reading Sun Tzu's art of war. Until he saw 4 recruits standing in front of him. And a couple more watching from the side.

John:"Yes?"

Recruit:"Around here, we give everyone a little initiation."

John:"And that is?"

The recruit knocked The Book out of John's hand.

Recruit:"I think that answers your question."

Tachanka:"Woah what's gonna happen."

Fuze:"Dunno."

John:"See. That's the thing... Look weak when you are strong. And look Strong when you are Weak.-Sun Tzu. Now are we going to stand here all day or are we going to fight?"

Then the Recruit tried to punch John only to watch him sidestep, take his arm, twist it at an unnatural angle and slammed him into the table nearby knocking him out. Everyone watched in shock and everyone slowly approached John. 

John:"Ugh... You can all walk away, or you end up like this idiot over here."

They all cracked their knuckles and cracked their necks.

Joker: *Sighs* Very well then. L̸̢̰͈̩̘̪͖̬̊͒͑̈́̈́ͅe̶͙̊͋̆̂t̴̨̨̖͙̞͖̩̫͑'̶̢̛̺̬̘͉̻͎̭̄̔̿͋͊͝s̸̩̲̤͔̜̗̣̱͇̜͐̀̒̄̈́̓ ̶̡̣̜̪͚̳̅̑̈́̐̈́͝s̵͈̻̭͇̝͚̎ë̵̟̠̯̖̥̋́e̶̛͓͎̜̗̻͎̾̋͆͐̓͘͝ ̶̫͕̦̖̟̟͊̑̈̄̎ͅw̷͓̻͑̃ͅḥ̴̭͈̬̮͇͈̃̅͑̐͗̐͑͘ͅả̸̺̣̯̗̹̣̺̥̭ț̸̡̙̤͉̦̗̟͍̼̽͛̎̌̔͒̕͘͠ ̴̱̱̪͓̖̞̟͉̭̎́̉̾̀͒̈́͜͝ȳ̶̻͎̯̘͈̺͕̈́ó̴̬̗̘͙͕͉̱̻̠̓ũ̸̳̟͔̙̝̖̅͊̐͝͝ͅ ̴̟̭̬̮̻̭̪̈̑͛͜ȃ̵̠̎̔͗̓̂͠r̵͚͓̭͕̙͕̙̟̃̌͋̕ͅe̸͍̞̩̦͓̖̭͉͂̆̋̀͆̌̌͝ͅ ̴̤̹̗͔̺̩̣̼͚̎̇͆̆͋̃̕͝ͅa̸̻̼̺̲̮̖͔̫̿͒l̷̢̜̞͖͎̯͎̠̙̎̽͋̔̆́̎͜l̵̛̖̣͓͔͖͓̃͗͆͗́̊͌ ̶͙̦̠̬̼̜̞͖̈́͋̈̄͑̉̕m̸̙̗͍͉̬̀͗͂̽͑͒͛̒̚ã̴̡͚̲̗̮͍̊̏̕d̶̻̪̭̜̏̒e̵̹͛͒ ̷̖̟̥̙̫̻̝̙͐̈ͅo̷͈̎͒̈́̑͋͑̄f̸̡̪͖̟͕̮͙̑̌̽͗̿̏̈́͋͗̾." (Lets see what you are all made of)

*Cue Free Bird by Lynyrd Skynyrd*

Joker then jumped onto a nearby table and jumped off drop kicking the first 2 Recruits that tried to fight him, soon 4 guys tried to surround him, his mind was making calculations as to what to do. One guy tried to use a chair to hit him only to watch Joker roll under and give a very good kick to the poor guys gut making him throw up. Then delivered another blow by rolling to the side to uppercut someone. Then as he held someone in a chokehold he turned his 'hostage around' only for the poor guy to get hit by his buddies.

Recruit:"WAIT WAIT OW IT'S ME GUYS!"

As he pushed the recruit off into the crowd he took his telescopic baton, and a terrifying screech came from him. Everyone took an involuntary back-step, as he jumped and drop kicked another guy.

WULULULULULULULULULU (Props to those who know the reference)

Then he took a nearby beer and smacked someone upside the head with it. He was starting to get tired... Some of them started to get a couple of hits on John, a bottle smacked his head and he turned around as if he was merely unaffected and started pounding their faces in. His fists hit harder than most because he had a slight mental... Issue. Something that enhances his energy, and also makes him not feel as much pain. By the time he was done, there were 11 recruits on the floor groaning and 3 knocked out cold.

Montagne:"Doc's not gonna like this."

Dokkaebi:"How did he..."

Clash:"He'd be one heck of a Riot Cop..."

Mozzie:"That is one tough fucker mate."

Lesion:"Well, definitely going to Use my Gu's against him."

Zofia:"It was like nothing when he was hit!"

John sat down exhausted and humming 'hail to the chief', and picked up his book from the floor. Casually reading again. All of the groaning recruits were clutching onto their stomachs or arms. They all looked at Joker in fear. Whoever Six brought in this time... Was something else... Who is he? 

Doc:"OH MERDE JOKER!"

Recruit:"THAT'S WHO THAT IS!?"

Recruit 2:"OH SHIT!"

Joker:"What, these guys asked for it."

Doc:"This is gonna be a long day..."

Bandit:"Ist he on drugs to fight like that?"

IQ:"Nein, he vould be crazier und shaking"

Later brought to you by Chibi Joker chasing terrified White Masks.

Six:"Recruits beating up other recruits again?"

Joker:"I'm no recruit, you decided to reinstate me ma'am."

Six:"True... But there's no need to beat up 14 other recruits."

Joker:"They asked for it, and they went the route that I am the best in. Close and Personal."

Six:*Sighs* "Go to your room, and get washed up. There'll be a briefing here at 1000."

Joker:"Yes ma'am."

Everyone popped their heads around the corner watching John. Head into his room.

"Get off of me Jordan!"

"Oh shut up."

"Shut up guys!"

The Russians and the FBI looked at each other. 

"So, we're all stalking him."

"Seems so..."

Joker:"What are you guys doing?"

Everyone screams in fear again.

"N-nothing!"

Joker:"Uh huh."

"How do you keep appearing like that?"

Joker:"I don't know, I just do."

(Note: This actually happens to me IRL, my friends are all talking and then I appear suddenly behind them or in front. They all yell in fear, it's hilarious.)

Joker:"Well, see you all around..."

He said turning around to walk into his room.

Joker:"And stop stalking me."

"Shit he knows!"

"Run!"

Joker:"Ah... Just another day..."