AshFall Part 1.

"We are the White Masks, this is a warning of what is to come... London will fall, in 3 days, if our demands are not met. We will detonate the bomb in London."

James:"This is bad... Really really bad."

Aleksandr:"What do we do?"

Shuhrat:"Fuze them?"

Timur:"Not a good time Fuze."

Gilles:"What happened?"

John:"Me, Grace and the SAS witnessed this firsthand and saw a White Mask at the site. This is a true threat we are dealing with."

Grace:"It's true."

Harry:"Quiet, all of you. We are dealing with a true threat here, UK forces are evacuating London as we speak, and... Oh my god."

The screen switched on to a news channel in a helicopter flying. over London, it's burning, and in flames. Policemen were valiantly fighting against White Masks but they're totally outgunned and outmatched. 

Several evacuation zones are set up with the massive exodus of people trying to reach a safe distance from the bomb. 

Harry:"London's in flames... Evacuate the base, we don't need military casualties.."

John:"No sir."

Harry:"What?"

John:"I'm not leaving."

Harry:"John... All of us... We have to evacuate as well! This will go down in history, and I'd prefer it if my operators live to tell about it."

John:"No sir, if there's a chance to stop this, I'm taking it."

Harry:"Then god help you... Godspeed John."

John:"I won't need it sir."

Harry:"Everyone else, let's go."

Eliza:"No. We're not going."

Aleksandr:"Nor are we."

Marius:"Wir not going either."

Julien:"Non, we are not going."

James:"I'm not going to abandon the place of my birth. You must be mad!"

Harry:"Very well then, it seems to me all of you would want to stay... But... You all do have a choice, you can either stay here, utilize all the equipment you can, fight back and try to save London. Or you can save yourselves... No one will blame you if you do."

All of the operators looked at each other grimly. But they all knew, they were in this together.

Harry:"Good luck... All of you."

Harry then exited the briefing room and all of the operators looked at each other, someone gagged and threw up into the trashcan. They were about to walk into certain death here.

*End music and play the one below*

Marius:"What do ve do?"

Many go silent, and look at each other questioningly, unsure of what to do next. They are certainly walking into death here. Soon many looked to John, who was the one who finally spoke up.