John's Origins

"Who are you?"

"... A dead man walking..."

John... May be a very badass person... He strikes fear into the fearless... He kills the merciless... And doesn't even spare the Women or children..

He wasn't always like this you know... 

Afghanistan 20XX, November 17th...

"Seriously guys. I saw Kurt walking in with his beret on sideways, and he walked right into the company Commander. He was like:'Oh hey sir.' And Captain Parker just stared at him, all disappointed."

"HAhahahahaha!"

"Oh man John, how do you encounter all of these things?"

John:"I just do!"

US Soldier:"Hey give me a smoke."

John:"Yep, Fredrickson give it here. He-"

*IED*

"AGH!"

"IED!"

"FUCK!"

Gunfire exploded from everywhere as they were ambushed on the right side of the valley. The infantrymen were all desperately fighting as their front vehicle (The one John was in). Was disabled. 

"This is Kilo 1-1 we've been hit with an IED and are in a Firefight! Requesting air-support! I've got wounded!"

John:"GET DOWN!"

An RPG flew right by their heads as John shoved down his friend. John was terrified out of his mind, and soon. The fight started to turn desperate. Air support was 2 minutes away, and the hostiles are getting far too close. The US Army no doubt was giving them a hard fight. But how hopeless is it when 20 soldiers go up against a force of 150+?

US Team Leader:"SHIT THEY'RE TOO CLOSE! BROKEN ARROW! I REPEAT! BROKEN ARROW!"

John:"Shit.. Broken arrow!?"

USAF Pilot:"Solid copy on the Broken Arrow lieutenant. It's been an honor."

John:"HIT THE DECK!"

John took cover behind some rocks as a massive explosion bombarded the position killing everyone except John and a couple of American Soldiers. The place was bombed to hell... Literally! This was a terrorist cell planning to hit US Forces for months. Fortunately that was put to an end with one bomb.

John looked for his best friend Fredrickson, only to find him slumped over his M249.

John:"no no no no! Come on buddy wake up! Fu-huuuck! Peter wake up!"

John:"No..."

US Soldier:"Is everyone okay!?"

US Soldier:"Everyone's dead.."

John:"Come on! Grab ammo and gear, we're going to be in for a long night."

US Soldier:"Yes Staff Sergeant!"

The Soldiers all settled in the ruined convoy, as they waited for some reinforcements to arrive. Like cracks in glass, his sanity was starting to break... John got up, and walked with an impassive look on his face. He was determined to get revenge, for his buddies, and his best friend...

US Soldier:"Where are you going?"

John:"To get revenge."

US Soldier:"Sarge, you can't kill them all."

John:"Watch me."

The US squad watched in horror as they heard the screaming from the village nearby and gunfire. Soon the night sky was filled with embers of a burning village. Soon it all went silent. The two soldiers looked at each other and looked at John who came back, doused in blood. He carried the head of a well known terrorist leader in the region and threw it down on ground in front of the other 2.

US Soldier:"Jesus Christ... 'Joker' what the hell?"

US Soldier:"Dude, that's a fucking war crime."

Joker:"And you two won't say anything... Right? Because in war... Questionable actions must be done to win..."

After that... The survivors of the village spread his legend... He soon became feared upon the mere sight of his symbol. 'THE JOKER.' Well... They knew him as 'The Devils Jester.' Delta-For eventually took him in, mainly because they can't pass up a soldier with such great talent, and skill. After the extra training... His name was soon forgotten by most. He was only known as Joker... Soon enough his face was forgotten... His mask is what was mostly known... Then his personality is forgotten... He is only known by the way he kills... Soon enough, it was as if he didn't exist...

"Who... Are... You?"

"... A dead man walking..."