First Assignment

"COME ON! YOU CAN HIT HARDER THAN THAT!"

"Oh please, we're here to make an example out of you..."

Sledge:"If I had my hammer, you'd be the nail in the Coffin!"

Thermite:"We don't negotiate with terrorists..."

Recruit:"God... This hurts..."

Fuze:"I want my Vodka!"

???:"You idiots shouldn't have messed with the White Masks. You there! Execute them."

???:"Yes sir."

He spoke as he aimed at Thermite's head. The White Mask put his finger on the trigger, and clicked off the safety.

Thermite:"Do it, you ain't got the balls."

???:"Try me."

*BANG! BANG BANG BANG!!!.... BANG!*

*Several bodies hitting the floor*

Earlier that day...

Six:"Regarding the incident at the rec center... Which was... Waived... We have found a White Mask cell right here in London. They are poised to blow up a high-density pedestrian area."

Fuze:"Right... And...?"

Six:"This is a suspected safe-house out in the country, holding the explosives. We'll need to take control of the building and confiscate all of the explosive materiel.."

Thermite:"Alright.. Can I blow my way in?"

Six:"You can."

Thermite:*Victory dance*

Sledge:"Okay, and when do we hit it?"

Six:"At 0200."

Timeskip brought to you by John yeeting 20+ knives at terrified White Masks

Thermite:"BREACHING!"

*BOOM*

WM:"Kill him!"

Thermite and Fuze took cover behind the couch and waited for the initial fire to die down, meanwhile a recruit behind them walks in crouching with a riot shield firing. Thermite soon threw a flashbang and everyone closed their eyes. Sledge then came in to bust down a wall with his hammer. And smacked a nearby WM member into the wall. Ouch... 

WM:"GET TO THE BASEMENT!"

The rest of the White Mask members started to run away to the Basement, it was easy... Too easy... Despite this the adrenaline made them ignore such things and kept moving forward into the basement where they encountered a small key machine gun nest.

Sledge:"Rookie! Bring that shield up!"

The recruit brought his shield to bear crouching and the others slowly moved in taking potshots at the nest which made it stop firing, it was suppressed but not forever. Then the machine gun started firing again. As they finally went to the nest, they found the Cell Leader.

Thermite:"Don't move! Or we'll shoot!"

Fuze:"I will bring you how Russian men deal with terrorists!"

Sledge:"Rookie! Handcuffs!"

Recruit:"Got it sir."

Then they heard a beeping, the leader is a fake...

Thermite:"SHIT GET BACK HE'S A FAKE HE'S A BOMB!"

*BOOM*

White Mask Cell Leader:"Ladies... And Gentlemen... I bring you... CAPTURED RAINBOW OPERATORS!"

the 4 other White Masks cheered and laughed. The 5 operators were sitting against the wall, Zip-tied to a pole.

WML:"They are weak!"

WM:"Yeah!"

WML:"SOFT!"

WM-2:"OH YOU TELL EM!"

WML:"AND PATHETIC! FOR THEY DO NOT AGREE WITH OUR VIEWS! Tell me... What do you have to say for yourself?"

Sledge:"Huh... Heh... Go fuck yourself."

The White Mask Leader then punched Sledge in the gut, and Sledge coughed dryly.

Sledge:"COME ON! YOU CAN HIT HARDER THAN THAT!"

WML:"We're here to make an example out of you... But oh well, time is running short... I don't have time to make an execution video.. Or as well as a hostage situation.."

Thermite:"We don't negotiate with terrorists."

WML:"Tch, you idiots shouldn't have messed with US! You there! Execute them and meet me outside..."

The leader turned around to leave as the White Mask foot soldier went up to Thermite, aiming his assault rifle at his forehead.

Thermite:"Do it, you ain't got the balls."

White Mask soldier:"Try me." 

Then suddenly the White Mask soldier turned around shot at the White Mask point blank range, then spun the already wounded White Mask to shield himself against the other now alerted White Mask operators. He fired at the leaders leg, and fired at the 2 walking with the leader who tried to aim at the 'Traitor.'

Leader:"GAAH! GRRR TRAITOR!"

Fuze:"What the..."

Recruit:"H-huh?"

The White Mask turned around and used a knife to cut the zip ties. Thermite rubbed his hands.

Thermite:"Why..?"

The White Mask turned around walked up to Jordan and he ripped the mask off of his own face. Revealing a seemingly battle worn, greasy, and pissed John.

Joker:"This is why."

Leader:"No... N-no! It can't be! Stay away from me!"

Joker:"Ignore that guy."

The White Mask leader desperately tried to crawl away from his impending doom, and when he turned around he saw John, lifting him up by his vest.

Joker:"Ah yes... Here you go." 

John put two Ace cards one Of clubs, one of Spades. Then two black 8 cards... One of clubs, One of Spades as well...

Joker:"You ever play poker?"

White Mask Leader:"N-no?"

Joker:"Ah you see..."

He shows the cards directly in front of the Terrorist.

Joker:"This is what we call 'Dead Man's hand.' So... Nighty night."

John put the cards on the leaders chest then shot his bullet through the cards and into the terrorist.

Fuze:"That's cold... Even for me... And I am Russian!"

Joker:"Let's go... We're done here. Six, mission complete, we'll return to base."

Six:"Copy that Joker."

Cold...

Strange...

Calm...

UnPredictable...