S2E2: (Both mine and John's) Sanity Loss

*This is playing in the background*

A/n: I may have lost my mind... This is a reference... To SovietWomble. I may have gone psycho... Completely... Forgive me Twisted_Boi. Like seriously... School drove me insane and several of y'all want more content... Well? HERE IT FUCKING IS.

Joker:"Ta dadadadadadada"

White Mask:"The fuck?"

Joker:*Dances with one of the White Masks who has their hands tied behind their back and slams them back into the chair.*

Meanwhile behind the one way mirror

Ash:"Should we be concerned with his psychological health?"

Caveira:"No... This is perfectly entertaining."

Thatcher:"Uh...."

Mira:"When I use this gadget... This was not what I intended it for. Why aren't you interrogating them Taina?"

Caveira:"I felt lazy."

Ash:" Makes sense."

Smoke:"So... This is the guy you like?"

Dokkaebi:"Yep."

Back to John

White Mask-1:"Please... Stop..."

White Mask Leader:"You'll never break us!"

Joker:*Starts singing an opera while dancing psychotically and beating the shit out of one White Mask.*

White Mask:*Horrified bloodcurdling screaming as he suffers.*

White Mask Leader:"Fuck stop please man!"

Joker:"Nah."

"A̷̢̤̺͚̽͋̑̽͗̄͜͠͠͠͝Ą̶͖̱̣͙͈̇̈́̕͝A̴̛͙̘̘͖̓̒̏̋͆͊͛́̊A̵̢̘̲̞̖̻̜̱͑̓ͅA̴̢̢̹̼̠̖̳̅̒͌͌͂͝A̸̰̰̝̣̦͒͋̈́͜A̷̙̗̹̭̳͋̒̀̇͌̿̽̓͝A̴̺̮̟̍͛̿̈́͑͌̔A̷̧̧̼͓̬̤̻̪̫̓͌͐̌̑͗̚Ḁ̷̛̰̺̠͐̑̏̎̀̉͋̏͘Ạ̵͚̟͊͒A̸̛̱̻͔͐̒̎͌̑̑̽ͅͅA̵̧̝̗̅͐̂͐̒̈̓͝A̴̯̱̮̯̠̩̺͚̭͖̍̀A̶̰̣͈̠̐̏̆̀̿̅̓̕͜Ȁ̴̧̯̼̫̩̼̬̩̠̍͜Å̵̛̫̹͛͠Ą̸̞̣͈̻͖͕͔̫͆̾̽̒̓̈A̶̢̖̭̓̈́̀̀̒̐́̚̚͠A̴̢͕͖̲͎̪̫͛͛̉͒͐͝A̷̡̪̝̒̎͘Ȃ̸̞͚̖̖̰͚͈̲̟̓̊̔͛̌̋̈́̿͐ͅA̶̧̭͉̬͓͔̓̇̔̕͝A̷̲̟͕̹͗̀̇̄Ȧ̵͈̌̐̑̃̎̿͘͝À̵̤̱̓̒͐̈́͂̽̕͘A̸̦͖͈̰̱̙͊͋̕Ā̵͇͎̣̖̭̉̀̓̀̕Ą̸̰̟̦͔̬̩̟̳͒͋̊A̸̭͚̺̝̟̻̜̣̱̺͗A̴̖̩͉̫̞̋͑͛̂̀̊͑́̚Ạ̸͚́̏́͆A̶͙̣̙̯͕͆̋͗̌Ą̸̹̘̣̮̟̦͇̙̈̈̂̽͋̐̕͜͝A̸͎̎̐̔͗̀Å̷̛̭̤͚̜̫͈̮A̷̡̙͔͇̲̻̗͖͚͑͊̾̀̓̽̃̒ͅA̸̘̭̋̈́Ȧ̷̢͉̺̰̖̞̗̰̥̇̿͊̔͑̅̌̊̄͜A̴̱̯̖͆̆̃̈́̈́͑͘Ã̷̢̪̠̓̎͛͐̂͑̂͌̚A̶͇͔̩̮̰̿̃̍̇̌̕͠A̴̢̘͉̤̋̌̌̈͊͋͐Ā̸̤̖͒̇̎̌̈́̋̐̉̉͜ͅA̶̺͖͔̤͉̦̲͒̾͂͆͆͠͝ͅĄ̵̽̍̑A̶̧̯̣͍͇͚̖͖͉͂͑̔̂̀͝Ą̵͍̻͉̯̲͕̠̈́̒͜A̷̳̞̳͕͠A̷̜̯̖̐͊͒͝A̸̡̢͎̣͕̒̏̏̈́͋̽̄̀̒A̷̧̧͚̪̫̬̘͕̳͆̀̋͜À̸̯͉̥̖̻̼̑̍͘͝ͅA̴̧͈̱̝͙̯̔̑̌̊͐͋͆A̵̼͈̝̜̟͊Á̷̢A̴͍̦̗̦͉͐̋̔̎̒̒̿Ả̶̭̻͇͈̹̟̘͑̓͒͊̌̽̾̕À̴̢̛̦̞̰̬̰̂͆̊͆̆̋̃Ḁ̷̢̛̭͉̬̤͖̥͇̳͆͛̔̽̏͘͘͝A̸̹͈̞̝̪̎͋̑Á̴̢̜̬͉͉̻̱̎̚͜A̷̭͕̜̯̟̣̯̤͒̒̄̊͗̚͠Ä̴̧͕̝͎̬́̓̽̓̄̐͗̈́͗͝Ȃ̸̙̟̂̌͛̍̈̃͜A̵͇̹͓͍̩̤̾̓A̵̛̬̤̾̉͒̃͊͝A̴̧̢̡͙̹̫̻̤̭͂͗̅̌͊͗̈́̅̕̚ͅA̴̖̰̖̜̽̎͌̃͌̀͘A̸͈̖̜̤͚̫̣͒̈̋̾̎͛͗̌A̶̗̜͇̙̖͓͓̋͌̊͊͘Ą̸̡̼̻͓̼̜̩͓̅̒̒̐͝Ḁ̶͂͊͌̎͆̊̊̊̓͘A̶̢̼͕̥̩̒͒̈́̑͊A̷̤͙̙̮̬̳͆̈́͐̅̓̒̆͋̇Â̴̧̹̈Ȁ̷͚̖̺̪͘ͅA̷̟͋A̷̛̲̩̰̜̓̐̏͆͗̏̚͝͝Å̶͖̩̬̦̼̪̯̤͊̆̾̀͊̊A̴̡̧̖̼͈̜̬͑̂̋A̶̘̪̅̂̽A̴̧̯̺̭̟̙̠̰͒́͂A̷̯̖͋̀͌̓̈͐͊́͠͝A̵̠͊͝A̸͓̘̓̈̍̓̋̑Á̸̧̧̞͈͆͛̋͐͜Ȁ̴͇̲̙͚̳͖̣̂̋̿̉̀͘͠Ả̵͓̻͚̲̫͚͗͂̓̿̿͘Ą̴̲͇̅̇̀́̀̇̽̑͠͝ͅȂ̵̱̟̯͔̌̓̍̏͘͝A̸͓̱̋͐̈́̄̌̈́͌A̵̦̳͔͎̘̖͛̔̕Ä̸̧̢̱͚̜͓̟́͌Ā̷̫͇̉̒̆̆̂A̸̳̹̮̎̾͐͐͑͝͝Å̸̡̱̱͙̼̠͕͚̾͗̓͒̓̽̿͛͜͜Ả̷̧͔͇̽̀̔̚À̶̡͙͚͈͌̿͒͜A̸̘̖̹͔̝̱͋͜A̷͓͔̟̖͖͈̘̹̠͒͋͊A̸̤̔̂̾̋͋̋̐̐Ä̸̠̟͂̽̊͂͆́͐À̷̦͔̪̬̝̘̆Ḁ̵̡̲͛̿͘Ạ̷̼̠̩̤̰̭͎̈Ȁ̸̙̮Ä̴̧̹̱͓̝͎͍͙́̅͑̚͜Á̴̘̯̼̘͚̩͓̪͉̾̊̅͋ͅĄ̸̧̠̯̖̱͙̑̏̕Ä̵̦͙͍͓͓́̇̋̇̍̀͐̔͛A̴̱͋̒̈́̏̕Ȁ̶̝̥̀̋̐́̎̓̕Ȃ̵̘̗̤̝̬̅͛̀̓̊Ḁ̸̻̗̰̬͉̆̚Ǎ̶̘̲̫̫̓͐̾͐͐͝Ą̶̨͉̮̼̣͖̠͈̝̿̎͆́̓̓͋͑Ấ̸̛̗̥̖̻̎̒̓͝͝Ä̴̤͕̗̳́͆̔͘A̷̼͈̜̲̺͙͎͗͑Ǎ̶͉̹̙͔̩̼̝̠̦̉̓̒̑͘̕A̷̙̺̦̠͕̓͑̐̏̓͜Ả̵͎̗̦̗̜̈́̅̕͜͝Ạ̶̳̜̮̥̗̙̭̜͋̿͂̂͘͜A̸͇͛͑̏̀͂̑̃͝͠A̵̢̛̳͖͇͚͓͓͒̔́͒̿̇͘A̵͎̼̫̻̫̟̮͋͛̓̎Å̵͎̭̳͘A̶̧̨̼̙̠͗̀̓̐ͅA̸̩̖̝͊̌͋̐A̸̭̻̙̝̤̜̪̍͘A̷̱̤̟̩͉̹̬̭͉̩̐́̇̑̆A̶̻̘̘͎͒́͋A̷̧̧̼͎̳̮̖̩͐̃Ḁ̵̡̦̙̺̊̄͛̔̃̍̕͘A̴̝̦͔̙̽Ḁ̵̗̈́͒̏̎͂̎̈́́͋̀A̸͎̿̆͊̊̍̀̏̌̎͘A̴̧̘͎̣̹͉͓̪͊A̷̛̻͇̫̲͓̓͗̾̄̆́̏̂Ả̷̝͎̲̞̭̙̉̀͐̓̕͜A̸̤̣̠͉͈͓̫͒̃͘Ȁ̶̟̬̼̜̔͂̽̋̈̍̊̀̕A̶̻̯̳̲̅̌̀̋̽̈̂͆Ä̸̗́̃̆͋͛̈́A̶͔͈̗̱̬̠̠̞̎̂̄͊̇̈́͑͠Â̸̧̨̧̞̲̦̪͈A̸̧͕̠͙̱͒̌͌̈̑͛̽̒Ą̵̧̯̮̺̩͚̾̈͒Ä̸̢̠̮̠́̄̈́͝ͅͅA̴̡̦̘̬̗̠͇͗͊̌̕Ả̷̡̬̰͕̩̘̬̹̲̑̂Ȁ̶̮̥̤̭͉̻̠͎͓̕̕͝ͅÀ̶̹͇̻͕̅̈́́̅͆͂͝A̷̧̫̰̖̝̬̥̙͋A̴̡̛̛̱͖͈̫̮͈͆͌̽̒͜͝A̷̧͓̻̯̩͆̕A̴̞̪̜̩̠̕͜ͅÁ̶͓̻̘͔͉͎̬̫͠Ą̵̙͙̎͊͋̈͛́̊̀̚A̸̝̘̥͙͎̔̈́̋́́͒́̕A̶̛̦͔͔̗̟̹̪̳͙͊͌͐̀͘͠͠͝ͅĄ̴͕̮̪͎̥̼̜̳͊̄̅͘͝A̷͉̩̰̓̏̿̃̒̇̉͠ͅA̷̛̭̭̻̭̐͗͗̈̽̎̏Ä̸̼͙̞͕͎̮̀̄̀̀̋͠A̸̡̖̋͊̎́̅̃̉ͅḀ̴̣̗͈̏̋͊͐͐̏̉̈́ͅͅA̷̟̖͊͂͐̕͝Ḁ̵͚̼̊̾̈̅̋͛̊͘͘̚Á̴̡͖͚̰̲̙̲̩̥͊̔͌̊́͂͛̓͘A̶̢̦̬̰͉͈̎ͅA̸̘͓̮̍̃̓̉ͅĀ̶̫̩̘͙̼̠͜Ả̷̢̗̱̟̇͂̑̎̊͠A̷̛̰̠̜̜̦̣̼̜͐̐͋̐ͅA̵̮͔̖̞͒̔̄̎̚Ȃ̴̟͍͎̣̦̤̅̀̑̎͊͘̕Ä̵̛͍̩́̆̓͝͝A̸̳̬̝̝̲̤̹̮̓͆̃͠A̶̢͈̙͈̱̱͌͂͛̀̀͂A̴͙̟͖̙̅̕A̸̢̡̺̜̣̩̜͆A̷̩͈͉͓̥̒͑́̽̌̐̌̈́A̸͇͛̽̔̊̇A̴͚̖͋̉͛͂̂̽Á̵̗̘̺̭̙̹͐̾̾̈̈́̐̈́͒Ã̴̡̝̭͔̪̋̌̂͌̽̃̕Ȃ̸̢̭̖̗̙̓̾͗̅͗Ą̶͕̫͓̯̙̤̥̮͜͝A̴̡̢̢̯̦͈̘̖̲̟͑̊Ä̴͙͉̱̗̲͇́̈́̍̈́͝A̵̝̜̙͚͕͖̘̫̫̒͂̚͜͝͠A̵͈̜͌̊̎̈ͅĄ̸͉͍̣͓̌̋̉̉̑̚A̸͖̦̮̜̟̘͎̼͚̻͛́̾͂͘A̶̛̬̜̪͇̝̿͒́͊̾̂̀͘͝A̴͔̰̤̱̦̓̽͆̏́͊͘A̵̬͎̯̳͈̾̎́̋͘͝A̵͓͐̈́̀̀̆Â̴͎͈̯̣̯͔̮̟̈́ͅA̴͈̣̣͌̀A̵̛̮̖͔̤͂̑͋̂̕͘ͅĄ̵̗̺͍̮̝́̋̑̈́̍̑̓̕͝A̴̡̢̬͙̰̅̒͂̓͜͜A̶̢̼̞͙͕̘̐̀̈͗̀͌͘Ą̴̳͍̱͖̟̃͂̈͆̆̈̓͂̚Ȃ̴̠̳̝̼͍̫̼̌̔̾͂̎͊̄Ǎ̵͕̼̟̦͓̪͌͌͘̚A̵̧͔͖̜̭̼̓̓̆͋̊ͅA̵̼̘̖̎͌͜Ȁ̷̛̜̤͖͌̎̽̇͠A̵̢̖͕̬̯̳̲̘͕̘͐̀̌̈͛͑̕A̶͓̖͖͗̐̾͛A̸̢͚̖͇͈̬̳͇͛̌͑͂̒̈͜A̷̖͈̙̺͓̼̮͈̠̪̎͊̈͌͆̈́̍̎͝A̸͖͚͝͠A̵͂̔̒͜Ą̶̧̼͕̭̝̠̳̺̔̄͌̔̀̇͂̔̒̍A̵̩͉̪̰͕̝͙͇̽̇̀̕͝A̷̧̛̱̦̫̲̪̜̙̜̮̒̓͆͗͌͝A̸̢̛͙̙͓͈̰͎̓̍͆̽̈́̚ͅA̷̱͚͕̓A̴̪̲͍̅̂͗̽͘͠͠Ȃ̷̢̠̞̲͇̝̼̙͆̽̄ͅA̷̯͕̮̭͂̏͑͝A̷̫͒A̴̹̭̣͖̜̳̱̖̼͇͒̃̍̋̉A̸̛̫̻͐̏̽̕͠Ã̵̛͙̱̼A̸̯̩̝͑̆̄̂́̑̿͘A̴̡̢͖̫̱͕̼͎̘̓̉̀̌̌͘͝A̸̻̺͎͊͛͒̓͝Ǎ̴̧̡̝̩̯͈̭̺̫̝Å̵̳̺̲̮͓̭̅̃̈́͜Ā̵̢͉̼͎͚͖͙͉͋͠ͅÅ̶̺̝̥͈̻̜̩̩̝Ḁ̵̧̦͙̓̓̄́͑͊̓̏͒̌Ą̷̦̟͔̣͎͋A̴͉̜̮̿̒̎̀̂̐͐̍̎ͅA̷̹͉̞͆̅͜ͅA̷͓̗̰̗̜͚̳̱͆͜Ą̶̠͈̍͋̐̓̆̈̄͋̌͠Ą̴̛̩͛͒͑̃͝͝A̵̠̗̙̟̮̋̂̌̈̽̏͆̽́͗A̶͈͋͛̑̄̀̽͝Ạ̴̧̩̜͔̲͈̝̳́̿̈́̓̑͋̈́͝Á̴̖̼̪̉͌̆͐͌̃̒A̷͋̑̊̐͝ͅA̵̻̱͎̟̓͊͝A̷͈͚̙̼̝̳͕͌̈́̓̿͝Á̶̭̯̣̪̞̪͎͇̬͐̓̓͆̅ͅA̷̬͍͕̫͑̊̐̏̎͌͘Á̴̡͔͓̭̈́̈́̿A̴̭̮̲͈̥̤̦̮̅̌̽̊̊̈A̴͎̯͚̳͈̓̌̓̐͛̈́͝A̷̛̛͈͒̑̊̀̂̄̊͠A̵̱̚A̸̮̜͍͍̪̤͗͛̋͒̍͗̿͘͜Ȧ̶͎̺̺͙͂̇̎̈͊Å̵̗͖̺̺̱͔͔̦̪̝̌̽Á̶̢̤̻̞͖͍̦̹̮̹A̸͚͎̒A̸̩̥̝̭̦̖̬̯̘̅̍̔ͅÂ̵̛̛̤͈̹̪̮͊͜Å̶̲͓̩͈̖͓͍̘̌͆̿̇̈́̂͜ͅA̸̬̼̼͈̒̐̐Ã̷̛̰̙̤͇̠͎͕͒̔͊̏̀̅̈͠A̴̰͑̀A̸̰͎̗͒̽́̇̍Ȧ̵̢̨͕̻̲̝͉̣̗͂̔́̌A̶̡̢̝̝̞͍̘̙͐͌́̈́͒͑̅̄Â̵͈̞̺̤̈́̇́̀͂̑͛͠͠A̴̛͙̞̹̼͓̮͉̼̮̅͆̆̂̀͊̈́A̴̻͙̒͌̀̀̏̊͐A̶͓͋̀̇̌͒̐̈͊͠Á̴̝̞̈́̂̉͒̀̚͠͠A̷̢̧̗̻̩̒͑̅̾̈́̍̓̈́Á̸͈̖̖̩̟̒̓̀͘̕Ạ̸̧̛Ą̵͎̥̠͓̖̞͋̚Ä̴̡̛̫̫͔́̓͗́̓̽̄̈́͋A̵̛̫̘̠͈̠͍͓͐̿̑̂̒Å̷̧̨͕̞̙̗̪̝̈́́̿̑̊̀͒̚Á̶͉͇̆́͌́̌̾́̚͝Ǎ̵͇̯̥̙̈́͌̈̓̓̋͘͜Ä̴̧̘̫̲̞̱̬̤̘̐̾͂͂̅͝A̵̛̩̭͖̞̗̦̦̰͈̪͋̃̐̆͂̈́A̶̧̦̠̗͔̠̟͂͒̋̍̅͂͜͝Á̶̖͕̑̃̾̕̚A̸͚̣̜͖͈̹̪̥̎̄̽̅̊̅̂̚͘Ạ̷͇̩͚͈̭̪̑͜ͅÀ̴̤̱͓͓̣͙̤̽̓̈́̃̍̀̈́̿̾A̸̘͒̐̔̋̈͋͘A̷̱̼̳̱̞͂̀̌̅̓̇̆͐͝Â̸̬͚̝̋À̵̫̠͛̿͒̾͗̆̾Ȧ̴̲̿̔͛A̷̪̹̺̒̎̇͊̎͘͝Ạ̷̛͔̎̍̌́̈́͂̊̕Ḁ̵̧̢̗̜͇̀̔̚̕A̸̧̛̦̝̺̠̹̭̐̃̎͌̔̒͛A̶̼̣͕̣̺̅͝Ą̸̟̏̂̊̔͌͑͋́Ă̴͚̠͔͐̚Ă̵̦͖̱̬̲̑͊ͅÁ̴͔̦̝͌͛̿̑̓̈̔̌͝ͅA̵̰̜̭͐̑̓̽̇̈́̍͝Ą̷͔͍͔̻̒̂̄̆̚A̴̡͎̤̖͙̦͙͓͇͈̓̀A̶̢̳̣̠̹̬̹̻͕̹̎̍͝Å̸̡̛̠̬̙A̶̛̙̮̲̳̾̆̽̏͋͝͝Á̶͕̥̹̆̑͐̌̉͝͝Ȃ̴̧͔̳͔̳͙̽̑̅"

(Just listen to the entire damn song, I love orchestral music)

(Screaming in the background) 

Joker walks out of the room patting his hands and looks all the others who are on the other wall of the room. Other than Dokkaebi... Who was sitting on her tablet playing a game. 

Joker:"What?"

Tachanka:"Well... Um..."

Glaz:"You're..."

Fuze:"Heavy handed... Even by my standards!"

Caveira:"That's perfectly fine by me."

Dokkaebi:"Did something happen?"

Joker:"Well, I did break them."

All of the operators turn around to look behind Joker and behind him are 12 recruits doing a coffin dance with 3 litter carriers.

(Timeskip brought to you by ME slamming my head over and over and over again into my keyboard)

Back at the rooms

Joker:*Laughing insanely and rolling around on the ground*

Dokkaebi:"Are you okay?"

Joker:*Trauma sets in* "No......"

Dokkaebi:"I had a feeling, what happened?"

Joker:"OH GOD IT WAS SO HORRIBLE BEING PUT ON HIATUS!"

Also Joker:*Crying intensifies*

Dokkaebi:"?What?"

Joker:"I'll explain later." *Winks at the readers*

Also Joker:*rolling around crying*

Sorry for the VERY short chapter, I'm still working on that special I had planned for you! Have fun! - Valorous