An eventful Night

After the first mission John was on, everyone gathered in his dorm that night to celebrate his first mission with Rainbow. After all, he did save Fuze, Sledge, Thermite, and an unnamed recruit.

Caveira was playfully interrogating John in a corner as everyone was socializing with one another.

Caveira:"Can I ask you a question?~"

John:"You just did."

Caveira:"2 questions?"

John:"You also did that."

Caveira:"Fine, 4 questions is that fine?"

John:"You just did."

Caveira:"Huh, when?"

John:"Now."

*Cue Smash-ultimate character intro music*

John - Master of trolling.

Caveira:"Oh my god."

John:"Look, if you want to know me better. Try a different approach instead of trapping me in a corner like this."

*Imagine the meme where the dude is trapped in the corner and the girl has her leg on the wall next to him*

Fuze:"To Joker!"

All other operators:"To Joker!"

IQ:"Taina! Vould du leave ze poor man alone? He's probably sehr müde!"

Taina:"But Monika!"

John:"Nein! Ich bin nicht müde." (No! I am not tired)

Fuze:"Comrade, I thought I would have died. If it wasn't for you!" *Drinks vodka* "I would not be enjoying this drink."

John:"Ah, well... It's nothing much, saving the lives of... Assets would be far better in the future."

Thermite:"Oh don't be so cold. We all like you! Other than your terrifying personalit-hey! Eliza what the fuck?"

Ash elbowed him in the arm.

Eliza:"Don't be so rude Jordan!"

John:"It's fine, I haven't had friends for 2 years... So... Jordan, you're from Plano?"

Jordan:"Yep! Go Wolves!"

John:"HA! I graduated from Plano West! Our football team is pathetic..." 

Jordan:"So I've heard."

Craig:"I hear that you were disguised as a white mask... Suddenly turning around and killing all of the hostiles just like that. Is that true?"

John:"Well... Yeah, I can disguise myself pretty well, why do you think I'm typically the silent type in the field?"

Meghan:*Tries to place a couple of cameras down to stalk John*

John:"Put those cameras back Meghan, I know SEALS like to stalk Delta Operators."

Sledge:"You're alright lad, I thought you were arrogant, and reckless. But no, you play your cards well." 

John:"Please, I do what I do best. Play mind games. Tricking the enemy... Make them not trust each other..."

Thatcher:"He would have made a great SAS Operator Seamus.."

Sledge:"I know... Shame is it not?"

Mute:*Gas mask noises*

Smoke:"I think he says yes."

John went and sat in the corner working on something tech savvy while several others were playing with his collection of video games and playing a couple of immature teenage games. Such as truth or dare...