S2E1: Casual Saturday

*About a few months after AshFall*

Grace:"Uh John?"

John:"Wait."

Grace:"John???"

John:"I SAID WAIT."

Grace:"What're you doing..?"

John:"Trying to see if my mouse trap works."

Grace:"Uh... Why is there mice here?"

John:"There isn't.. Except for one Monika has been screaming about lately."

Grace:"Oh.... Right... So how have you been?"

John:"Fine, you?"

Grace:"I'm perfect~"

John:"Yes you are."

Grace:"Can you get down from there? Seriously, being on a bookshelf isn't very safe you know..."

The image you now see is Grace looking up at John on top of a bookshelf in the recreation area. Where everyone is minding their own business. And John is staring down at a hole where he placed a tripwire. 

Chul:"Is he..."

Grace:"Yep."

Aleksandr:"That's not very safe comrade."

Shuhrat:"Can I join you?"

John:"No."

A mouse appears out of the hole and all of the female operators run to a corner away from it. 

Monika:"ZERE IT IS! KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT!"

John watched as the tripwire snapped and something hit the mouse really hard. It was an improvised mousetrap. The mouse died in an instant.

John:"YES! I GOT IT! OH SHI- WWAAAA"

John said sitting up on the shelf and falling over off of it. And landing with a large thud on the floor.

Jordan:"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Gustave:"That's on you."

John:"Ow......."

Grace: *Giggling* "Good job John."

Marius:"How did you even set zat up?"

John:"I just took apart a mouse trap and modified it to be a bit less noticeable to a mouse. It's... Rudimentary, sure... But it gets the job done."

Grace helped John up and picked up his glasses, she put it back on his face as he was dusting himself off. 

John:"I could've gotten it myself."

Grace:"I know, but I just love you too much to let you go back down."

She booped him on the nose. A lot of people were used to the fact that Grace and John are still together. Still, every time the couple walks in a room. The room just lights up. John being a 'Joker' a total wildcard and funny guy and Grace being a mischievous 'Goblin' that John tries to deal with.

Eliza:"... Jordan, are you seriously watching porn by yourself?"

Jordan:"No. I'm with the science team!"

All the male Operators excluding John:"YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAH"

John was facepalming as he already knew the well known joke amongst his friends and coworkers...