UnPredictable Crossover Trailer

A crossover with one of my other stories

In an unknown corner of the World several soldiers are seen fighting creatures of an unknown sort... 

...

...

...

Do you hear them?

...

... The soldiers...

Their howling... Their defiance...

They are screaming... So fiercely... So... Furiously...

...

...

...

Their guns firing... Their shouting of orders...?

...

...

There are buildings burning as these soldiers fight harder than a regular would...

...

...

...

...

All of them are fighting to maintain normalcy in the world.

...

...

...

Then the fighting suddenly stops... It is silent...

...

...

...

...

...

Rain is coming down as all the soldiers looked grimly...

...

...

...

...

Then they are fighting once again, in a losing fight in which some of them shot themselves rather than to die against the creatures...

...

...

...

...

Then there's the unforgettable Joker Card residing on one of the soldiers' vests.

"So, what do we do now?"

...

...

"We fight."

...

...

...

...

"One of these days I will leave."

...

...

...

"Until that day comes John, we'll stand alongside you, we'll stop this threat."

...

...

...

...

"LETS DO THIS!"

...

...

...

...

Soldiers are seen charging heroically fighting against the creatures and shooting them down. The zombies are shot down as civilians and military alike are fighting alongside each other...

*3:00*

The soldiers are seen sitting, and laughing with each other alongside the civilians.

...

...

...

John who seems younger is smiling...

...

...

...

All of them share pictures...

...

...

...

One plays a harmonica...

...

...

...

One tells jokes happily...

...

...

...

And the last one talks about home...

...

...

...

...

The soldiers are seen standing alongside each other in a ruined building overlooking the city.

...

...

...

They all put on visors of next gen. tech. Then started to jump off the building and wing suited through the ruins...

...

Conducting evasive maneuvers...

...

...

...

...

Then when they finally land they see a soldier wearing a different uniform walking out of the smoke... With this symbol on his shoulder.

 With this symbol on his shoulder

John:"Who are you?"

4:38

"... Agent. Kröenen. Reporting for duty."

...

...

...

Several Air Force fighters sporting Foundation emblems are seen flying alongside each other as they firebomb the city and the soldiers are seen running desperately away from the destruction...

...

...

"RUN RUN!"

"MOVE IT DIPSHIT!"

"OH FUCK!"

"HERE WE GOOOOO!"

"YEEEEHAAAAAWWWWW."

....

*Wait till song ends*