Chapter 11

Marxian

I woke up early with Astril snoring lightly beside me. Sunlight filtered in from my window and illuminated her silver hair. I inhaled her scent and smiled before realization hit me. Fuck, she's still here!

The guys were bound to come home soon if they weren't already and I didn't want her to face the walk of shame in front of them. Plus, they would eat me alive if they found out we were together. I wasn't hiding her because I was embarrassed, I just wasn't ready to break the spell. Being with her was my escape, my time to get away from the pack and be myself, to enjoy her without the pack being up my ass. Plus, I needed to sort out this imprint thing.

"Hey cutie." I whispered, kissing her ear. She stirred lightly but only snuggled in closer. I hated having to kick her out, but she'll thank me for it. "Bek, you gotta get up."

"Five more minutes?" She mumbled into my chest. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her. She was so warm.

"Sure, maybe Matthew and Rogers will be home to make you breakfast. But I'll warn you, Mathew can cook up some mean bacon and Rogers is a cuddler." I said casually, trying to hide my laughter.

"Fuck..." Astril shot up and stared at me wide eyed. "I gotta get out of here." She scrambled up and pulled on her bell bottoms from the night before. "I can't find my sweater."

I got up and slipped on some sweats before grabbing a hoodie from my closet. "Here, just take mine."

A small smile crept onto her lips as she slipped in on. I will never understand girls and hoodies.

"Won't people be able to tell it's yours?" She asked nervously, pulling at the fabric that swallowed her small frame. Okay, she did look cute and I like something of mine on her.

"Nah. Everyone has a college hoodie." I shrugged. As long as she stayed away from wolves who could recognize my scent, she'd be fine. To hell with it though, it marks her as mine. Part of me thought.

"True." I watched as she slipped on her sandals and pushed back her hair. She was gorgeous in that naturally flawless kind of way. She didn't wear makeup or do much with her hair unlike all the other girls I've been with before. College girls try too hard but I loved that she didn't. She didn't need to. Bek was just herself.

"What?" She stopped and looked at me funny and I realized I'd been staring at her.

"Sorry, I just think you're cute." I shrugged and walked over to her. My room wasn't big, just enough for a full sized bed, dresser, and my desk. There were some curtains on my window and a few posters on the wall along with the school's flag, but nothing like her and Tawnie's dorm. She melted into my arms as I gave her one last kiss.

"Whatever." She crunches her nose at me before giving in.

"See you later Bek. Sure you'll be alright going back to your dorm?" I ask.

"Yes, I'll be fine." She laughs. "But I'm getting out of here before they see me. Text me ok?"

"Of course. Now get out of here before I pull you back into bed." I smile at her as she slips out the door, shooting me a middle finger as she goes. Fucking adorable.

The guys came home not long after she left, thundering throughout the house hungover as hell. I jogged down the stairs to find them in the kitchen raiding the fridge.

"Have fun boys?" I smirked as I came in.

"Ah man, you missed out! We all went to Krystal's sorority house after we left the cafe and got fucked up in the pool." Rogers explained as he dug into a bag of chips. Matthew nodded in agreeance as he munched on some beef jerky, offering the bag to Zeke.