Chapter 14

Marxian

I had to admit the hot spring felt pretty fucking good. I could feel the magic Astril talked about buzzing in the air and even steeping into my skin with the water. Every bit of anger from the fight earlier just slipped from my mind like it never happened. Where has this been my whole life?

I look down to see Astril floating around, her hair splayed out and dancing in the water. The moon light hit it perfectly, making the silver tendrils look almost white and glittery. The tips of her ears poked out and a smile played on her lips. Rufus du Sol played on my speaker and I could swear I heard her humming along.

"You like Rufus?" I ask softly, not wanting to totally spoil the moment.

"Mhmm" she murmured.

"I saw them live last year at a music festival. Didn't know who they were but I've loved them ever since." I explained.

She giggled. "I like their vibe."

She swam up to me and placed a hand on each of my thighs. "Feel better yet?"

"I little bit." I grinned, unable to resist getting excited with her so close. She smiled and leaned forward to bite my bottom lip.

I forced back a growl and sat up so she couldn't feel my erection. "What are you doing little elf?" I warned.

"Helping you feel better." She taunted. Before I could say anything else, she was on me, kissing my neck as her hands explored down my body.

"Bek." I moaned as she slipped her hand in my boxers and began stroking me. I grabbed her hips and pulled her into me. Her lips found mine, kissing me hard and long. She was so sweet, the taste of vodka lingering on her tongue gave me a whole new rush.

Her hand worked over my length. That feels so good. My hips pushed up to meet her. I needed her. My hands slipped under the strap of her thong and pushed it down her hips. She met my hands and slipped it off the rest of the way, a devilish smile spread across her face. What is she up to?

Astril dipped into the water and placed herself between my legs. She pulled my boxers off and I dick, now fully at attention, spring free. She licked her lips. Oh hell yeah! I grabbed myself and pumped it a bit as she lowered her mouth around me.

"Oh fuck Bek." I groaned as she began sucking, just about down my entire length. "Shit that feels good." My head fell back and I closed my eyes, enjoying everything she was giving me.

But she was almost too good. I could feel myself reaching orgasm and I didn't want this to end just yet. I pulled her up to sit in my lap and sank deeper into the water. Astril lowered herself onto me and began riding me.

"That's my girl." I grin as I watch her ride me, her hips dipping just below the surface and popping back out again and she did. This is so hot. I looked up to her eyes on me, the violet hue reflecting the moon so they shimmered almost like magic.

My hands traveled up her stomach to her breasts and under the fabric of her bralette. She never wore "real" bras and I loved it. They were round, plump, and soft. The perfect handful. I played with them, rolling her nipples between my fingers and pawing at the soft tissue.

"Marxian." She gasped and I held her close, my lips trailing across her neck and up to her ear. Her hips move fast, rolling deeper against me. I press my tongue against the skin of her chest and lick all the way up to her ear where I suck the skin gently before nipping right where I marked her. She cries out as I finally hit jackpot.

Our bodies move as one, riding out our orgasms and melting into each other. It's like I can feel her pleasure as my own. Her heartbeat, her breath, it's all mine and mine is hers. There is no doubt in my mind that she's mine. I don't want anything else. The universe gave her to me for a reason while I might find out what that is later, I just wanted to enjoy her right now. I soak in her moans, her taste, her smell, all of her.