Chapter 17

Halloween

Astril

Shopping with the girls was a success and I even had fun going around the shops and picking things out, laughing the whole time. Thanks to Marxian's generous donation, I had a killer costume. He has no idea what's coming.

I'm sitting at the vanity in Krystal's room, putting the final touches to my make up as the girls get ready around me. Shay and Krystal joined us yesterday after Erika let them in with our plan. Of course I was nervous being around Krystal but she was surprisingly friendly and we even laughed together at the stores. I even started to have hope that we could get along. Little Mix's Wasabi played over the speaker Shay brought and Erika came up singing along and shook her ass in my face.

"Erika!" I laughed, "You're going to make me smudge my mascara."

"Oh loosen up Bek." She giggles and hands me a plastic cup full of something sweet and strong. "You're going to look so hot either way. Hell, we're the purge right? Maybe you should smudge it a bit." She leans in to look at both of us the mirror. Her hair is in long, loose curls that frame her face that's perfectly done up with dark eyes and a dark matte lipstick. She looks stunning in her black leather dress and fishnets.

"True." I put the wand back in it's tube and look through the lipsticks I brought.

"Here, use this one." Krystal hands me a rosy nude shade.

"Uh, thanks." I take it from her warily, still not used to her being nice.

"I won't bite." She shrugs before turning around.

"Werido." Erika jokes once she's out of earshot. "But she's not wrong on the color."

I put it on and am surprised at how well it looks against my skin. "Maybe she doesn't hate me."

"I don't think she hates you, she just didn't like the fact that Marxian marked a girl that wasn't her." Erika shrugs. I only offer a weak smile before messing with my hair, still not decided on what to do with it.

"OOOOH! Let me do it!" Willow runs across the room and grabs my hair.

"Okay okay." I throw up my hands and let her braid it in one of those Ariana Grande ponytails.

We spend the next two hours pregaming and getting ready. Erika has a leather cocktail dress with fishnets and Doc Martens. Willow is in a strappy crop top and booty shorts with ripped up tights and high tops. Tawnie surprised us all with a black lace top, tutu skirt, and thigh high stockings with black converse. Krystal went all the way with a bodysuit, fishnets, heels, and a white button up top she ripped up and threw fake blood on. Shay has a bra top with black cargo pants and heeled booties. I went with some shredded black jean shorts with fishnets underneath, bra top, and Docs like Erika. She convinced me to buy a pair yesterday saying I couldn't live without a pair.

"Alright, bitches!" Shay comes out of the bedroom with a big bag. "We look hot as fuck, but it's motherfucking halloween and we are the motherfucking purge." She turns the bag upside down and the contents pile onto the kitchen table. There's bottles of fake blood, different fake weapons, and masks in different neon colors with x's for eyes and stitched up smiles.

"Shay, this is perfect!" Erika picks up a pink mask and a toy machine gun. "Gear up ladies!"

Willow grabs a yellow mask and knife, Tawnie red and an ax, Krystal a light blue and toy shotgun, Shay a purple and a machete, and I grab a green one and a baseball bat. We take turns splattering the fake blood on each other until we look like we just walked out of a slaughterhouse.

"We look insane." I look over the girls.

"Hell yeah we do." Zillow grins, wrapping an arm around me.