EPILOGUE

OCTOBER 2, 1998
EPILOGUE

MIKEY was cuddled up against adela's throw pillow, sleeping

MIKEY was cuddled up against adela's throw pillow, sleeping. after that nightmare in raccoon city, it was a relief that he was actually able to sleep. once the helicopter landed, carlos decided that it would be best for him to stay at a hotel nearby. adela took mikey and jill in, after the flight.

adela had bought mikey some clean clothes and she bought them pizza the night they got there. adela sat in the kitchen, drinking some warm coffee. jill walks out of adela's bedroom with her messy short hair.

the brunette had gotten rid of her clothes and decided that it would be best to share clothes with adela. surprisingly, they were the same size! so it was a win-win for everyone.

"good morning, sunshine." adela teased, resulting in jill to glare at the latina. "yikes, i forgot you weren't a morning person." she joked, only for jill to roll her eyes at her. jill had a gray tank top and white shorts. they fit comfortably on her, besides she didn't mind if adela stared a little.

"there's coffee on the counter, if you want any." she suggested. jill grabs a mug and pours the hot substance into the cup. she then walks over to adela's table and sits down.

"i'm taking you two to the doctor today." she started. "you need to get examined and your wounds need to be taken care of better." she sighs.

"adela—." jill started, placing her soft, slightly bruised hand on top of adela's soft clear one. "thank you for letting us stay here with you. i really owe you." she sighs.

adela looks down at jill's hand and blushes softly. "i-it's uh no problem." she smiled, biting her lip softly. only jill was able to make her feel this way. "besides, you saved my ass back in that mansion. it's only fair." she shrugged softly.

the two women get lost in eachother's eyes for what seems like forever. jill just had those blue eyes that anyone could just fall in love with and adela had those soft doe like eyes that made anyone feel comfortable.

adela clears her throat softly. "can we clear the elephant in the room?" she asked with a small chuckle. jill raises an eyebrow at the girl's question.

"elephant? what elephant?" she asked, confused with what adela was trying to get at.

"ya know.. us?" adela sighs. "after we kissed at that mansion, we just kinda stopped talking about it afterwards." she started. jill tensed up a bit, looking down at their hands. "i just wanna know if you feel the same way i feel about you." she let's out.

jill stayed quiet for a minute. "i-i really like you, adela." she started with a small frown on her face. "but i'm just scared." she admitted anxiously.