-chapter fifteen

WARNING: sexual content in the second half, you'll know when it's coming hehe

ZACH GIGGLED as he pulled jack along, spotting the eiffel tower in the distance

ZACH GIGGLED as he pulled jack along, spotting the eiffel tower in the distance. the two ran down the cobbled street, camera crew in tow. they were headed on their one-on-one date, and the air was thick with romance. perhaps it was because they were in the city of love, or maybe it was the intense feelings they were keeping bottled up inside them. whatever it was, zach adored it. he loved the feeling of jack's warm hand encasing his own. their feet pattered along the sidewalk, perfectly in sync.

jack quickly pulled them over to the entrance, beginning to drag zach into the elevator. zach looked at the amount of floors the small box would have to climb, and took a deep breath in. elevators definitely weren't his friends. jack looked over and seemed to see the boy in distress, so he pulled him closer and wrapped an arm around his waist. the camera crew filmed the whole moment, some members smiling softly to themselves at the raw intimacy of the simple action.

zach sucked on the lollipop he was given to help his ears pop, feeling jack's eyes on him. he smirked lightly to himself, swirling his tongue around the candy. jack cleared his throat and leaned into his ear. he attempted to whisper the sentence quietly enough that the camera crew wouldn't catch it, and partially succeeded. "if there wasn't anyone else around, there's definitely something else you would be sucking right now."

zach rolled his eyes and lightly smiled. he had a feeling he might know where tonight was going, and he was nervous about it. despite being a gay nineteen year old, zach had never been intimate with any of his other boyfriends. he didn't know how any of this would play out.

the elevator finally reached the correct floor, the doors opened and the two boys stepped out of the small space. they made their way to the railings set up on the perimeter of the building, and watched at the sky meshed together in a sea of colours. "the sunset is so beautiful from up here," zach marvelled at the sight.

jack nodded, agreeing. "and when i get to see you watching it, that makes it even better," he winked as zach's face became coated in a light blush.

"stop being all cheesy and adorable," the short brunet whined.

jack just smiled and pulled him into his side, resting his right hand on his back as he guided the smaller boy over to a different side of the lookout. "look, there's the sun, it's almost completely out of sight," jack pointed as the sun disappeared behind some buildings. "now that the sun has gone down, i believe we have a dinner to attend to on the top of this tower."

zach gasped as he was pulled up a few flights of stairs. the doors opened to reveal a single table, set for two, complete with candles, wine, and what looked to be some kind of alfredo pasta. jack pulled zach's chair out for him and let the boy take his seat, before walking around the table and sitting down himself.