-chapter five

"OKAY EVERYONE, it's time for the rose ceremony

"OKAY EVERYONE, it's time for the rose ceremony. the two contestants who won today's challenge were olivia and zach!" chris exclaimed, and the winning partners cheered as they high-fived. "with that being said, two more contestants will be eliminated tonight. jack?"

jack stepped in the room, smoothing out his suit. zach and olivia stood to the side, watching as the bachelor called out the names of people he wanted to stay on the show.

"hannah,"

"nadia,"

"marissa,"

"annie,"

"jamie,"

"mia,"

"audrey,"

"gracie,"

"charlotte,"

"natalie,"

"emma," he handed the final rose to the girl on crutches.

"jessica and sierra, i'm sorry but i'm sending you two home."

the two girls sighed but nodded, camera crew following to get their final thoughts, leaving the others looking at chris expectantly.

"all of you go get a good night's sleep, and remember tomorrow is a free day, so try to relax and catch up on some sleep."

"zach!" someone shook him. "wake up."

the brunet boy groaned, stretching his limbs and yawning, before opening his eyes. "oh, it's you," he rolled his eyes when he saw olivia.

"get up. we're going to sneak into the other house," she explained with her hands on her hips.

"are you kidding me? i'm tired and i want to sleep," zach rolled over.

"zach! come on, i need moral support. daniel and i are going to tell jack about us."

"fine," he frowned. "what do i get out of it?"

"um, the chance to be around jack without anyone annoying you?"

he sighed. "fine, but you interrupted my sleep so i'm gonna be grumpy."

"it's not my fault that you fall asleep so early. it's only midnight," she began pulling him out of the room with her.

the two snuck out through a back door and ran through the garden, towards the mansion jack shared with his friends. the blue eyed boy was waiting for them near another back door, and he smiled as he saw the two. "you came!" he pulled olivia into a hug.

"obviously i came. daniel, this is zach, zach, this is daniel," she introduced the two.

zach smiled at daniel, still kind of tired. "hi daniel."