-chapter twenty

WARNING: smut

"EVERYTHING LOOKS amazing, mrs

"EVERYTHING LOOKS amazing, mrs. herron," jack grinned at the woman.

"jack, you are too sweet!" the beautiful woman beamed at him, ushering everyone to sit. she gave zach a look that said keep this one, before she sat down herself.

zach blushed biting his lip as he looked at his lap, knowing at least one camera had caught his mom's look and his reaction.

the family dug into the meal, chatting happily about anything that came up, attempting to ignore the cameras.
it was surprisingly easy, and zach couldn't help but smile at how well jack got on with his family, especially his father. it made him want to stand up, scream and dance a little.

however, halfway through dessert, things got rather interesting.

zach's eyebrows furrowed as he looked down, where jack had placed his hand on the inside-upper thigh of the brunet beside him, gripping it tightly.

zach shot him a look, biting his lip and shaking his head slightly, begging him to stop before someone saw.

jack ignored the look, seeing the excitement in zach's eyes, and continued teasing the younger.
he enjoyed the way he bit the inside of his cheek to stop himself from making any noise or his eyes widen as jack's ringed fingers danced over his crotch.

zach tried his best to join in with the conversation once his mother addressed him. "zach, there was the most beautiful sunrise this morning," zach's eyes lit up at the mention of sunrises. he loved watching the golden colours emerge from the dark blue and purple in the morning, and the opposite in the evening.

"maybe you should take jack where you always send me pictures of the sun set and rise from. i don't know why you always insist on keeping it a secret."

zach smiled, a ten minute walk from his home was a hill;
he always watched the sunrise from a secluded part. it was his little secret spot.

"i'd love to, if you'd take me," jach smiled. "i remember going out to the golf course with my dad every day to watch the sunrise. you could get the best view from there."

"you play golf, kid?" josh questioned, his eyes lighting up at the mention of his favourite sport.

myta chuckled along with the herron kids. "don't get him started on golf jack!" ryan fake whispered to jack, covering his mouth from his father. "we'll be here for hours."

the curly head chuckled at ryan, pulling a mocked face of regret. reese giggled at the expression causing jack to laugh too.

all zach could focus on was the firm grip of jack's hand on his thigh. he had made it so that the tablecloth covered up to his crotch, no cameras would catch it. but that was nothing, his red face would give it away.