-chapter sixteen

WHEN ZACH awoke the following morning, strong arms had themselves wrapped around his waist

WHEN ZACH awoke the following morning, strong arms had themselves wrapped around his waist. he slowly stretched out his limbs, wincing slightly as a pain throbbed in his lower back. he sighed, turning to face the boy who had a hold on him. to his surprise, jack was already awake and watching him with an amused smile. "good morning, honey."

"morning, jack," the brunet rested his head on the older's chest as they simply stared at each other, content in their own little bubble. zach couldn't help wishing to spend more mornings exactly like this in the future. with jack.

speaking of the boy, he snaked his hands under the soft material of zach's (his) sweater, massaging his lower back gently. "how are you feeling?'

zach giggled. "i feel like i need to film that tik tok where people record themselves after they lose their virginity."

jack rolled his eyes. "kids and tik tok these days."

"on a real note," zach reached up to brush a curl out of jack's eye, "i don't feel much different, i guess in a way i feel more mature, but i feel pretty normal."

jack smiled as he sat up, pulling the brunet onto his lap. "how about we order some room service and eat it on the terrace?"

the smaller's eyes lit up as he nodded, only just realizing how hungry he was."but what ever will we do while we wait?" he leaned over to kiss jack's neck.

"i may have a few ideas," the boy responded, adjusting zach on his lap so the brunet was straddling him. "how about we try something a little bit different?"

zach sighed happily as he rested his head on jack's shoulder, stirring the coffee he held in his petit hands.

the older wrapped an arm around his waist and held a green grape up to the boy's lips. the two laughed together as zach almost let it drop accidentally.

the brunet boy tried to ignore the cameras surrounding them, and just be with jack, but it was difficult. he thought he had his brain trained to disregard them, but he always knew they were there. lingering. just earlier that morning, he was extremely annoyed and embarrassed when the camera crew came to interrupt them as they waited for their food.

he looked out at the city while sipping his latte, letting the beverage warm him up. he almost didn't hear the director telling jack that they were all done filming. it was only when they left that it registered in his mind. "baby, they're gone. we have to get dressed and be back at the house before dinner tonight."

zach looked over in confusion. "i thought we had to be back before lunch?"

jack smiled. "i figured we could use a few hours to ourselves, no cameras. i'm very convincing, you know."

"oh, i know." zach breathed. "so, what's your plan?"

"well, i was thinking we could go to a boulangerie for lunch, and walk around for a little while afterwards," the curly haired boy rubbed his shoulder, where his hand was still rested.

"and how about before lunch?" zach bit his lip.

"i'm going to fuck you," jack laid him down on their small picnic blanket, "right here on the terrace."

the brunet gasped lightly as his back made contact with the floor. "jack! what if someone sees us?"

"lucky them," jack muttered against his lips.

skipping down the sidewalk, zach gripped the fresh baguette in his arms. jack followed him, smiling, carrying the lunch meats himself. the small brunet lead the couple to a park, buzzing with people.

the two sat down on a bench, beginning to eat their delicious lunch. they happily people-watched, studying the strangers around them as they went about their lives. a large family taking a group photo underneath a tree. a teenage girl, sitting on a blanket and sketching the busy scenery. two young men, walking slowly together and pushing a stroller in front of them.

jack smiled at the couple. could that be him and zach someday?

only time would tell.

the brunet grabbed his hand, eyes twinkling as he also eyed the couple playing with their baby.

olivia was never wrong. and tonight was no exception. just as she had expected, she went home at the rose ceremony later that night.

zach was home in time to tell her all of the details, everything that had happened between him and jack. she screamed and hugged him (twice in two days, a new record for her).

in turn, olivia told him about her final night with daniel, and how he had gone all out to make it extra remarkable for her. "i'm going to miss him," she sighed.

the two laughed as they got ready, went downstairs, and mingled at the cocktail party, cherishing their final hours together on the show.

right before the rose ceremony was set to start, they said their final goodbyes. zach made sure she still had his phone number, which she confirmed.

he definitely didn't shed a tear as he saw her drive away in the limousine.

this is late, sorry:(i actually really enjoyed writing this chapter though:3this is only the beginning, i have SO much planned for the rest of their europe tour, and then their hometown visitsi'm so excited>:)i hope you guys all have an amazing re...

i actually really enjoyed writing this chapter though:3
this is only the beginning, i have SO much planned for the rest of their europe tour, and then their hometown visits
i'm so excited>:)
i hope you guys all have an amazing rest of your day, remember to drink ur water 😚
also remember to vote&comment
i love u so much 🥰🥰
(also i'm pretty sure this is going to hit 2k reads after i post this chapter so um, thank you so much in advance 🥺)