-chapter eighteen

WHEN JACK smiled brightly at zach the next morning at breakfast, a feeling of complete relief washed over him

the whole cast had a day off, meaning zach was able to sneak over to the boy's house to hang out with all of them. it started as a fun day, where they were all playing video games and eating junk. eventually, zach began to feel tired, like he needed to take a nap.

he was naturally a very sleepy boy, but it was a little odd for him to get this tired in the middle of the day. obviously, it was a result of the lack of sleep he had gotten the previous night, waiting for jack to miraculously show up and knock on his door.

the small brunet told the group that he was going to take a nap, and jack offered to come keep him company. zach smiled at that, and let the curly haired boy lead him up the stairs, towards his master bedroom.

he let out a sigh of relief as his head hit the pillows, rubbing his stomach lightly. "is it normal for my stomach to cramp for this long after sex?"

jack shrugged as he sat down beside the boy, running his fingers through his hair softly. "maybe, it was your first time and some of the positions we did could have put a strain on your abs."

zach nodded, smiling and moving closer to the older boy, "yeah, that's probably it."

"there's a huge bath tub in this bathroom, maybe a warm bath will help soothe the muscles," the curly haired boy suggested, pulling the smaller boy out of his bed.

"tired," zach whined, but walked with him anyways.

jack got the bath ready for the younger boy as he sat up on the counter, pulling his sweater off (which was actually jack's from paris, he never gave it back). once the bath was completely ready, the taller boy turned around, only to see zach as naked as the day he was born. "it's ready."

"join me?" the brunet smiled cheekily.

jack returned the grin. "i thought you'd never ask." he helped the shorter boy into the large soaker tub before ridding himself of his own clothes and settling in the water behind him.

zach sighed happily as he felt the older boy rub his sore muscles soothingly. "could fall asleep right here," he closed his eyes.

"don't do that, honey," jack kissed his neck softly while still tracing shapes on the boy's flat stomach.

the two sat in a comfortable silence for a long moment, completely content in each other's presence.

"fine," zach muttered after nearly fifteen minutes. his brown orbs were opened once again as he forced himself to stay awake. "but my muscles feel better, can we please take our nap now?"

the older boy nodded as he got out and helped the brunet, getting a towel for both of them.

both quickly dried themselves, then walked back into jack's room, where zach sat on the bed and jack got them clothes. the brunet giggled when jack tossed another one of his hoodies at him, the fabric landing on his head. he quickly pulled it on, as well as a pair of underwear, and got comfortable in the huge bed.

the small boy felt the bed dip as jack climbed in beside him, pulling his back to his chest. zach turned around to look up at the boy through his eyelashes. "have a good sleep jacky, i love you."

"get some rest, honey," the curly haired boy ran his fingers up and down the boy's back softly, "i love you too, so much."

zach groaned as jack woke him up, peppering his face with soft kisses. "you have to go get ready for the cocktail party, my love."

that was how the boy wound up dressed in his suit, letting cole touch up his hair. he told the blond about his paris excursion, leaving out no details (cole was proud).

"oh my god, i'm so happy for you," the man smiled at him through the mirror. "so, i guess the next step for you two is meeting the parents."

zach gulped. "let's just see if i make it past this rose ceremony first."

"you're kidding, right?" cole rolled his eyes as he swiped a little mascara on zach's lashes, "there's no way in hell he's sending you home tonight."

cole was right, a girl named mia got sent home that night.

this left only four contestants; zach, emma, nadia and gracie.

gracie would be the first to have jack stay with her, at her family's house in miami, Florida.

zach would be next, and he would bring jack home to dallas, texas.

after zach would be nadia, jack would stay in lincoln, nebraska with her.

finally, emma would bring him to minneapolis, minnesota.

after he had been to each of their houses, three of them (not including the one jack would leave at their home) would all fly to sasquehanna, pennsylvania, and take turns spending a night at jack's house.

after each of the three contestants met his parents, he would choose one more to send home.

that would leave him and two others, who would fly back to california with him, where he would propose to one of them.

the next few weeks would be a rollercoaster, zach was sure. but he was ready for whatever was to come.

or so he thought.

hi hi this is a lil late but i hope u all liked :33

i told y'all this chapter would be better;)

if u liked, pls vote and comment, don't forget to drink some water and have the most amazing day/night:))

ilysm<3333