Place to stay part 1

Devyns POV

About 10 months ago me, Corey,Jake and Sam moved into the trap house. When I woke up this morning I saw that Corey was still asleep. So, I grabbed my phone and checked the time it was 9:30 PM. I saw multiple notifications form Colby. I opened them up and read them.

C- Colby  D- Devyn

C- Dev we need to talk - 2:00 AM
C- Dev plz it's important - 2:05 AM
D- Sorry Colbs I was asleep, what do you wanna talk about?
C- Well..... I kinda need a place to stay.
D- Why, is everything ok?
C- no...... I just need a place to stay I'll explain later.
D- ok you can come live with me.
C- Omg really I love you so much!
D- Yes really and I love you too.
Texting over
"Who ya texting" Corey asked over my shoulder. "A friend." "What's her name?"
Corey asked politely "HIS name is Colby and hes my childhood friend." "Are y-" Corey went to say something but I cut him off "No I am not cheating on you, hes gay." "You know me so well" he says while kissing me on the cheek. I laughed a little and sat up checking my phone. Sure enough Colby texted me asking if we could facetime so he can explain why. So I hit the facetime button and propped my phone up on the bedside table. After about 3 rings he answered. When I see his face I gasp, he had a busted lip a black eye and kind of heald cuts across his cheekbones.