Finding out

Skip time to the house~

Sams POV
When we got home from the hospital Colby went straight to his room. I asked Devyn whats wrong with him and she said that he's just been moody lately. Its been about 5 hours at the house now and Colby hasn't been out of his room, im starting to get worried.

Devyns POV
I decided to go upstairs and tell Colby. I went to his room and knocked on his door. "Hold on" he says on the other side of the door. I hear shuffling and then the door opens. "Hey bro wasss up" he says, i look at him and his eyes are all red. "Colby are you high?" I ask. He smiles and lays on his bed. "Mabey just a little." I sigh. "Then its not the time to tell you" i say walking out the door. "Wait" he says while grabbing my arm. "Come on tell me ill be mature." I rolled my eyes and sat on the bed. "Ok so im gut gonna go for it, your bipolar." I say he looks at me and breaks down laughing while I look at him like he's crazy. "Ok hahaha, nice joke what were you really gonna tell me" i sigh "Colbs its not a joke." He stops laughing as soon as i say that. "Im sorry" I say hugging him. He pushes me away, "get out." He says not looking at me "C-colby come one your still th-" i get interrupted by him yelling "Get out!" I walk out of the room and jump a little when a door gets slammed in my face.