Introducing

Colbys POV
I woke up with a wack ass headache. I grab my phone and check the time 10:45 I got up and got dressed.

 I grab my phone and check the time 10:45 I got up and got dressed

(Colberts outfit)

I went down stairs and bummed into someone I looked and it was a kid with dark blond hair. (Ok originally I only wanted it to be dev, core, sammy, Aaron, and jake living in the house but screw that they all live in the house now mother fuckers)

Sams POV

I was sitting in the game room scrolling through insta when Aaron walked in the room and sat on the couch next to me. "I meet him, he's a dick." I quickly put my phone down "why is that?" He sighs before speaking "We accidently bummed into each other and he said 'Watch it asshole' right when I was about to say sorry." "Look he's probably just in a bad mood i mean you guys weren't here last night when all that happened." He just sighs and stands up you know what your right just probably in a bad mood." He then leaves and goes up stairs. About 20 minutes later I hear a deep voice yell "I'm going out, talking your car Corey."
Really he thinks he can just take Corey's car and leave without permission.
Im not even allowed to touch his car.
I roll my eyes and go to my room.

Time skip.....

We are all in the middle of watching a movie when we hear the door open and shut. " ( its around 7 for them) We hear footsteps coming closer to the game room "here we go again" Elton says I just elbow him in the side playfully. Colby walks in and he has his hair dyed a dark purple on the tips. If im being honest he was gorgeous. He sat down next to me and turned towards me. "Sorry we got off by the wrong foot, I'm Cole-Colby Brock" he says while putting his hand out."im Sam Golbach" i while shaking his hand. He then lays a smirk over his plump lips. I lean back on the  couch and continue watching the movie. Soon he leans back too and slowly puts his arm behind me.