Just a month part 2

Colbys POV
Just as I walked out the doctor came in "I see your up Mr. Brock." I just looked at her and nodded. "Well....um, your father will be in jail for about 5 years." She says while looking down "You my also leave." She states before walking out the door, leaving me in my thoughts. I never told anyone about the voices in my head not even Devyn. I know surprising right we've been friends since 5th grade and I never told her.

Flashback....
It was the first day of school I walked into the classroom, looking for my assigned seat. I finally saw my seat in the back corner. I looked at the desk next to mine and it didn't have a name tag, as usual. Nobody in the hellhole likes me because I am so called emo, which don't get me wrong I am but, because of that nobody likes me. Soon the bell rang and the class is filling up with students. That day I never knew I would meet my childhood best friend. In the middle of a lesson a girl walked in she had long brown hair and she was beautiful. She looked around the classroom before spotting me she gave me the most welcoming smile. She walked over to the teacher asking where to sit the teacher pointed to the seat next to me and said "sorry." The girl just looked confused and walked towards her desk. She sat down and asked "why did she say sorry?" I just looked at her for a few seconds "cuz nobody likes me." I say while putting my feet up on my desk. "Well you seem nice and I like you." She says while getting up and giving me a hug.
End of flashback

I smiled at the memory and put on my shoes before checking out of the hospital. I take a bus home once I get home I go on eBay and start selling almost all of the shit in my house besides my clothes and shoes. I then go to my room and plop down on my bed taking off my shoes and throwing them across the room before falling into a deep sleep.

Time skip to a week later

Everything I posted on eBay has been sold I know I now have a total of $10,000. I decided to get a new look. I go to a barber shop and get my ends bleached and dyed dyed purple. I've been let go to a tattoo and piercing shop. I get about 2 piercings and 3 tattoos

 I get about 2 piercings and 3 tattoos

Ear piercing

Snake bite piercing

Snake bite piercing

I decided to get the back tattoo to try and cover up some of my scars

Once I'm done with the tattoos I headed to the drugstore to meet up with someone. I go to the alleyway next to the store and see him walking towards me. He comes up to me and says "if I give you the cigarettes and $20,000 if you'll give me the house and car?" "Yes you got the stuff?" I asked he just nods and hands me the duffle bag filled with money in a bunch of cigarettes. I gave him the key to my house and my dad's car. After that I went home and started packing up my things. I decided to surprise Devyn and go down early with the help of Corey. I went to the airport driving my own car. I was supposed to meet someone at the airport and sell him my car since I won't be needing it. After I sold him the car I hurried inside and boarded the plane.
Skip time after plane ride

After I got off the plane I texted Corey and told him I was there. He said he was on his way about 20 minutes he arrived. He started walking towards me but then walked right past me. I grabbed his arm and pulled him back "I'm right here" i say while picking up my bags. When he turned around his eyes went wide "Devyns going to be pissed" "yep" I say while walking towards the exit. He runs after me and goes to take the duffle bag "no man is good I got it" he just nods "you look very intimidating just saying" I roll my eyes and say "Race you to the car" i then start running i look behind me and see Corey running after me. I already know what his car looks like because Corey be showing off his car on Insta. I make it to the car and put my bags on the ground I look behind me and see Corey just now stopped running "damn it you're like the emo flash" he says while trying to catch his breath "No im the emo god." He just laughs. We both get into the car and head off to the so-called Traphouse.