The incident

Sams POV
It was 1 in the morning when I heard something from down stairs. I got up and went down stairs. As soon as I got to the end of the steps I was hit with the smell of cigarettes and alcohol. I went the rest of the way down and followed the smoke to the back door. I go out there to see Colby with a cigarette in one hand and a bottle of whiskey in the other. I see something on his back, I start walking towards him slowly so he won't notice me. I stick my hand out and go forward and touch the scar on his back. Once my hand and his bare back make contact he drops the cigarette on the ground and stands up. He turns around and his eyes flash a dark blue that I've never seen before. He throws the bottle on the pavement, it smashing into pieces and cutting my ankles a bit.
Colby looks at me then walks towards me putting his hand around my neck slamming me into the wall.
(italic is what Sam's thinking)
Him having his hand around my neck is kinda turning me on. No Sam not now.
I pull my attention back towards him again. He then starts slamming my body full force into the wall. My head was hurting so fucking bad, his grip tightens around my neck and I start to lose air. Soon I fell something wet on the back of my head. I slowly start feeling my body go num, then next thing I see is all black. I hear yelling screaming and sirens.

The next thing I know I wake up in a hospital bed with all my friends around me sleeping besides Colby.