The unexpected

Sams POV
I look around the room to see....... Colby. He is handcuffed to the table and his head is down. I sit down, letting a tear role down my face because of what I just found out. "Colby I'm really really sorry." I say as i start playing with the end of my shirt. He lifts his head up slowly, and just let me say he looks horrible. He has bags under his eyes, and he looks really pale. "I should be saying sorry not you. I'm the one who hurt you it's all my fau-" Colby got cut off by sirens. Kevin came in and quickly unlocked Colbys handcuffs and told us to follow him we followed him to the main office he told us to sit down and stay. Soon all the windows we're locked including the door. After a few minutes we heard something. It sounded like glass breaking. I jump and hold on to Colbys bicep and let me tell you he's got muscle. He looks at me and chuckles. We heard footsteps coming from the hallway. We only had 2 officers because it was night time and almost everyone was at home. The person comes into view but I don't recognize him. Once Colby sees him he jumps up and goes to run but the mystery man grabbed a handful of his hair and pulls him back. "Well isn't it nice to see you again son"

Sorry but I just had to do the cliffhanger also im literally freaking the fuck out.

Thank you guys so much also if you haven't seen this book go check it out. I did start a 2nd one but I deleted it also Sam finally him 1million on tiktok.