Runaways

Sams POV
Colby was packing his bags "W-what are you doing?" I ask walking into his room. "I have to go. I'm going back to Kansas. It was stupid for me to come here." He says zipping his suitcase. "But where are you going to go?" I ask "I'll figure something out." He says walking into the bathroom washing off the now dryed blood. "But you cant leave. It will be different without you. I'll miss you." I say with tears running down my face. He turns around and says"Everyone here hates me." I shake my head and walk out of his room into mine. I go in my closet and pull out a pink suitcase and start packing. Once im done i go into Colbys room "I'm coming with you." I say taking the keys off his desk and going downstairs. Everyone was gone. I walk outside to Colbys car. I unlock it and pop the trunk open. I put my suitcase in and walk back inside to Corey and Devyns room. I go to the closet and steal some of Devyns clothes and change. When I'm done I go outside  and wait in the car. He soon comes out. Before he starts the car he gets a bottle of pills. He pours some in his hand and dropped one in his drink "shit" he mumbles. After he took his pills he started the car. He put his hand on my thigh and pulled out of the parking lot. I didn't know where we were going but at this point I don't care.

Ocean eyes ~Solby~Discontinued On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara