Jealously

3rd person POV
Sam and Colby followed Mike upstairs to Colbys old bedroom. (So Colby never actually lived there but when the nights at his house were really bad he would stay there) Mike opens the door.

 (So Colby never actually lived there but when the nights at his house were really bad he would stay there) Mike opens the door

Colby looks at Mike "You kept it the same?" He asks "Yeah man, whenever I miss you ill come here and hangout

Colby looks at Mike "You kept it the same?" He asks "Yeah man, whenever I miss you ill come here and hangout." Mike says going inside the room. They are all in the room looking around. They hear a knock at the door. Mike goes down stairs and lets the person in. Sam and Colby were talking until someone busts through the door. A girl takles Colby into a hug. She now has her legs wrapped around Colbys waist and arms wrapped around his neck. "You've grown up so much." Says Colby. He then kisses her cheek and sits down on the bed.
Sams POV
I just wanna go over there and- wait were not even dating I mean we act like it but hes never asked. That's when I accidentally dropped a book that I was holding. Colby looks at mw and smiles. The girl looks at me and rolls her eyes. She gets off Colbys lap and stands up looking at me. "Whos this?" She asks her words dripping with venom. Colby comes over to me and wraps his arm around my waist. "This is Sam........my boyfriend." He says hesitantly. I look at him comfused. I look at the girl and smirk. She scoffs and storms out of the room.

A/n: ashley_xplr gave me the idea for this chapter. Plz go check out her books my favorite is 'The Love We Have'. Hoped you injoyed this chapter.