Drunk

Colbys POV
Once we got to the so called traphouse Corey told me to make my self at home while he got Devyn. So, I went to the kitchen and got a water bottle. I sat down at the table with my back facing the entrance to the kitchen. I soon hear footsteps "whos that?" Devyn asks as she walks in. I take a deep breath, stand up and slowly turn around. As soon as I turn around she collapsed to the floor and let out a sob. I sat on the floor and hugged her as tight as I could while letting a single tear fall down my cheek. I pulled away and looked at her. She gasped and stood up i stood up with her. She then turns me around and goes to lift up my shirt. I quickly turn around and grab her hands "No" i say while looking into her eyes.  C-colby let go please your hurting me." I quickly let go and look at her hands they are bright red. I step backwards putting my hand no the table. "I-im sorry I'm going out." I walk out the door and order a Uber. I hear Devyn yelling my name but I ignore it. I get in the Uber and tell him to take me to the closest bar. Once im there i get out show them my ID and go in. That night I get drunk as hell.

Sams POV
I wake up to banging on the door. I check the time and it's 1 in the morning. I quickly get up and run down stairs. I open the door to find a hot AF brunette.

I am just now remembering im wearing booty shorts and a crop top. I hide my body behind the door so he cant see me. "Umm w-what may I help you with?" "Well I would really appreciate it if you got out my fucking way." He says rudely while pushing past me and walking into  the kitchen. I run upstairs into Corey and Devyns room. I walk in to them watching a movie. "Ummm... guys there is a stranger in are house." Corey quickly gets up and walks down stairs me and Devyn following.

Leave a vote to find out what happens next.

              ~Lildead666