The Hospital

Colbys POV
I wake up to the sound of beeping. I slowly open my eyes to be blinded by a bright light. I groan and try to sit up only to be layed back down. I look and see that it was Corey who pushed me down. "Hey, its nice to see you awake but you need to lay down." He said with a nice smile.  Then all the memories came flooding back. My head shot up "Where's Sam is he ok? Is h-" i get cut off by Corey "Hey man he's ok, he's right there." He says pointing next to me at a sleeping Sam. I sigh and put my hand over his. It's all my fault if I didn't come here everything would be fine. Sam wouldn't have been raped, i wouldn't be in the hospital, i wouldn't have been in jail. I get pulled away from my thoughts when the door opens. Its Devyn. She runs over and hugs me. I fell my shoulder get wet. I pull away and wipe her tears "Hey Dev it's ok" she nods and sits next to Corey holding his hand. Your worthless. Its all your fault. I look over at Sam and move my hand away from his. Devyn leans forward and grabs mt hand "Colby i know you and its not your fault." I look ar her "What do you mean its not my fault? Sam wouldn't have gotten raped if I wasn't here, i wouldn't have gone to jail of i didn't come here, it would all be normal if i wasn't here." I say taking my hand aaay from hers.