The accident

⚠️Sorry this is a sad chapter, also little warning this chapter includes rape⚠️
Sams POV
It was the first time I ever seen Colbys dad. They looked almost exactly the same except the father was taller, gray hairs, and wrinkles. His father trails his had down Colbys back and lifts up his shirt. "Still got the scar i see." He says with a smirk on his face. He turns Colby around so they were facing each other. He lifts up his shirt again. "Oh look fag is still there, so we can make another one." He drags Colby over to the door and cuffs him to the handle. We hear something crash from behind us, causing us to turn are heads. When we turn back around hes gone. I look over and see that he just nocked out the cops. I look over at colby and see him watching me. "Run" he mouths. I get up slowly and turn down the hall way and run. I run as fast as I can but then I fell a hand grip onto my hair. "No you don't pretty boy." He says while looking me up and down and biting his lip. He drags me into a room and starts to unbuckle his pants. He starts to take off my clothes. I squirm trying to get away from him. He finally gets all my clothes off. "Please don't plea-" he cuts me off by raming into me. I scream in pain.

Colbys POV
I hear Sam scream in pain. I try to get free but I can't. About 35 minutes later Sams screams finally stopped. I hear a door open and footsteps. I look up to see my father. "Come on boy sit down." He says looking behind him. I see sam hands pressed against the wall to help him walk. He walks over and sits down thats when I notice the blood running down his legs.  Thats what made my blood boil. My dad walks over to me and takes off his belt. He then rips off my shirt. "Ha see you tried to cover up your scar with a tattoo, didn't work very well now did it?" He then takes his belt and gets ready to hit me. I take my foot and trip him, he falls and hits his head. I then break free from my cuffs. I then pick him up and slam him against the wall. But then something happens. The cops start to wake up. I was about to punch him but he grabbed his pocket knife and stabed me in the stomach. I fall backwards onto the floor. Sam rushes over even tho he can barely walk. He picks my head up and puts it on his lap. I look at him and she tears in his eyes. The last thing I saw was the cops putting my dad in cuffs, and Sam with tears running down his face.

I'm sorry for the sad chapter, I will update on Choose//solby soon. Hoped you liked this chapter.