Oh no

A/n: Jake tweeted that one of his friends back in Kansas passed. So, rip Jeff🕊.

Sams POV
After he was done he just left. I was in so much pain, I felt descusting. I slowly sat up. I put my laced panties back on. I went to go put my dress back on but it was ripped. I sigh and lay my head back down on the pillow. I soon fell asleep.

I wake up to the door being opened and footsteps. I then feel a hand on my cheek. I thought it was the dude again so I pulled away. I opend my eyes and it was Colby. I tackled him in a hug. I started sobbing. Colby pulled away after a few. "Hey, what's wrong love?" He asked. I let more tears fall down my face. "I t-tried to stop him, i told him no but h-he didn't listen" I managed to say. He looks at me in confusion. "What are you talking about?" He says while grabbing my hand. I tell him everything that happened. By the end I was in tears, Colby had a few tears falling down his cheek. He quickly wiped it away and stood up. He picked me up bridal style and put me on the bed. He went to his closet and grabbed a hoodie that said 'SINNERS' on it. I put it on he picked me up and carried me back down to the party. Devyn and Kat came over. "Omg did they do it?" Kat whispers to Devyn. I blushed and hid my face in Colbys neck. "Can you stand?" Colby asked i nodded and he put me down. "So what happened?" Devyn asked i sighed and grabbed the girls hands. "I'll be back" i told Colby and walked to the couch. I told them everything. By the end we were all in a group hug crying. After that we went back to Colby who was stumbling with a bear bottle in his hand. "Colby how much have you had?" Devyn asked. "Just a few." He says he walks over to me and whispers in my ear "Who didn't to you?" He asks pointing to the group of tall guys. "Him" i say pointing to the one with black hair and ice blue eyes. He nodded and started to walk over to him. "What did he ask." Kat asked curious. "He asked who did it soni told him." Devyns eyes went wide. "Oh no." She said. The next thing we heard was people yelling 'fight'.