Jail

Sams POV

I was able to leave that say I just had to be careful. When we got home Colby wasn't there either. I asked Corey and he said that Colby had to stay in jail for about 4 weeks.
Wow it's going to be a wonderful 4 weeks

3 weeks later

It's been 3 weeks without Colby and let me tell you something it's not really different when he's here but it feels like we're missing something. I was in my room on my bed staring out my window. I was thinking about what happened that day.
Where did the scar come from?
Why did he snap?
Why would hurt me?
I got up and got dressed.

 Where did the scar come from?Why did he snap? Why would hurt me?I got up and got dressed

Sams outfit

I went downstairs and saw Devyn leaning on the kitchen counter while scrolling through Instagram. "Hey Dev can we talk?" She looks up at me and smiles while nodding. We walk into the living room and sit on the couch. " So umm....... d-do you know the full story that happened that night?" I ask while fidgeting with the end of my shorts. "Um, no I don't think so. What happened?" I look up at her "Well I woke up went downstairs and Colby was outside with sitting by the pool, smoking and drinking whiskey." Once I said that her mouth dropped. "I saw something on his b-back and I went close and touched it. Thats when he f-freaked out." I looked up and she had tears running down her face. "W-whats wrong? Did I do something?" I ask starting to get worried. "N-no you didn't, is that all you wanted to talk about?" She asks wiping away her tears. "No actually, I wanted to ask where it came from. Cuz I knew that you guys were close." She looks up at me and sighs while letting a few tears fall down her face. "Ok I'm going to tell you, but you can't tell him I told you. Also don't tell anyone else because only me and Corey know." I nod "The scar on his back came from-"

I know I'm sorry for the cliffhanger but, you should know this by now. I will try and do a double update today.
                                             -Lildead000