2

Rezalia moves her legs further apart to keep her balance as the ship hits the ice. After a moment, the ramp lowers and her and Zuko exit followed by the guards. A boy with war paint lets out a shout and charges them. Rezalia raises an eyebrow, wondering why he thought that would work, as Zuko kicks the boy's weapon out of his hand and sends him flying onto the ramp. The young prince walks up to an elderly woman and the young girl who was seen with the avatar.

"Where are you hiding him?" he asks harshly. Upon receiving silence in lieu of an answer, he grabs the elderly woman and gestures to her. "He'd be about this age? Master of all elements?"

Rezalia snickers slightly. Silence again. Shouting with frustration for the twentieth time this month, Zuko shoves the woman back to the girl and shoots fire over the heads of the villagers. "I know you're hiding him!"

Behind them, the boy that had been tossed charges once more with a battle cry. Rezalia grabs the back of his shirt as he runs by to attack Zuko. He swings his boomerang at her but she dodges with a small smirk. Zuko jerks his head and Rezalia shoves the boy lightly in her friend's direction. As he stumbles, the boy throws his boomerang at Zuko. Not expecting the attack, the prince barely dodges.

"Show no fear!" a young boy calls suddenly, tossing a spear to the older boy. He charges a third time, only for Zuko to snap his spear in half and poke him in the forehead several times before tossing the pieces away. The water tribe boy falls to the ground and his eyes fix on something over Zuko's shoulder. Just then, the boomerang comes back and smacks into the back of Zuko's head, knocking his helmet off. Rezalia represses the urge to laugh as Zuko's expression morphs to one of fury.

The prince looms over the boy from the water tribe, fire spitting from his hands, only to have his feet swept from under him as a human-penguin duo slides onto the scene. Rezalia steps forward to make sure her friends is okay, glancing between him and the avatar. As the penguin waddles away, the avatar greets the girl and boy. "Hey Katara. Hey Sokka."

The boy didn't seem thrilled to see him as he replies. "Hi...Aang. Thanks for comin'."

The avatar - Aang - surveys the guards and redies his staff as Zuko gets into a firebending position. Rezalia stays back, ready to provide backup, as the guards close in on the boy. Aang sends a blast of air their way, tossing them back. He sends on toward Zuko as well, but the prince shields his face and stays on his feet. "Looking for me?" the avatar asks.

"You're the airbender? You're the Avatar?" Zuko splutters increadiously. He really did look smaller up close.

Katara gasps. "Aang?"

"No way," Sokka breaths. Rezalia raises an eyebrow. Did they not know?

Rezalia's attention is drawn back to the fight when Zuko fires off continuous blasts. Aang twirls his staff around, dissipating the blasts. However, he couldn't stop them from reaching the villagers, who cried out when a blast got too close. Why they didn't just hide in their huts was beyond Rezalia. Aang looks back to the villagers and seems to make a decision.

"If I go with you, will you promise to leave everyone alone?" the avatar offers suddenly. Rezalia looks at Zuko, who looks at her. She lets her eyes trail over the villagers before giving him a meaningful look. The prince rolls his eyes at her, like he was annoyed that she thought she even had to make that point in the first place, and nods stiffly to the avatar. A guard begins to lead Aang into the ship when Katara steps forward.

"No, Aang! Don't do this!" she exclaims, sounding exactly like every stereotypical female love interest ever. Aang turns around and smiles softly.