4

Rezalia lay on her back on Zuko's bed, watching him meditate. It was rare that he was so calm. Carefully, she turns on her stomach, trying to make as little noise as possible. She wasn't wearing her combat outfit today, nor her dress. She opted for red shorts with a loose black t-shirt tucked in. She wasn't wearing shoes and had her long black hair tied into a sloppy bun on the top of her head.

Rezalia looks up as the door opens to reveal Iroh. Without turning, Zuko speaks in a dangerously sweet voice. "The only reason you should be interrupting me is if you have news about the Avatar."

Iroh enters the room fully, holding a map. " Well, there is news, Prince Zuko, but you might not like it. Don't get too upset."

"Uncle, you taught me that keeping a level head is a sign of a great leader. Now whatever you have to say, I'm sure that I can take it," Zuko replies calmly. Rezalia scoffs inwardly.

"Okay, then... we have no idea where he is."

Zuko leaps to his feet and turns, the flames from the candles growing. "WHAT?!"

And there goes his calm. Iroh shields his face with his arm until the flames die back down. He pulls a fan from his sleeve and uses it on himself. "You really should open a window in here."

Zuko snatches the map from his uncle. "Give me the map!" Rezalia stands and moves to look over Zuko's shoulder.

"There have been multiple sightings of the avatar, but he's impossible to track."

"Awesome," Rezalia mutters before jumping back onto Zuko's bed.

The prince ignores her. "How am I gonna find him, Uncle? He is clearly a master of evasive maneuvering."

"We'll figure it out later, Z. For now, we need to worry about dinner. What are we eating? Is it fish? I bet it's fish," Rezalia rambles.

It was fish. A member of the crew walks in and sets a plate of fish in front of Iroh, Zuko, and Rezalia. Technically, she wasn't supposed to eat with them, but Zuko made it clear that he didn't care. As he places the plate down, he idly comments about the whereabouts of the avatar. Zuko leaps to his feet.

"The Avatar's on Kyoshi Island?" he begins to leave the room, talking to Iroh over his shoulder. "Uncle, ready the rhinos. He's not getting away from me this time."

Rezalia raises an eyebrow and exchanges looks with iroh before looking down at the fish. "Are you going to finish that?" they ask in unison.

Zuko storms back into the room and picks up the plate. "I was going to save it for later!" He leaves once more, followed by a giggling Rezalia and Iroh, who was pouting because he didn't get to eat the fish.

Not long after, they've begun siege on Kyoshi Island. Zuko and Rezalia walk side by side into the town. Nobody was around, it appeared deserted, but they both knew better than that. Three girls dressed in traditional warrior garb approach them cautiously.

"Is....is that Sokka?" Rezalia murmurs. Zuko gives her a confused look but otherwise ignores her. Zuko flips onto his hands and spins, knocking the warriors back with fire before righting himself.

"Nice try, Avatar! But these little girls can't save you!"

Aang appears on the street. "Hey! Over here!"

"Finally!"

The two face one another and Rezalia steps back, content to let Zuko handle it for the time being. The prince shoots off three fireballs but the airbender dodges them and flies over using his staff. Zuko fires another blast, knocking Aang's staff from his hands, causing the avatar to leap away. He grabs two discarded fans and uses them airbend an enormous gust of air at Zuko. Rezalia gasps as Zuko is thrown through a wall. She quickly runs over and helps him up.