Chapter 1::

New story:) YEAH BUDDIE! It's taken me so long to come up with a good plot, but I think I've nailed it. Tell me what you think!

Word count: 1801 

~

Moving to Holmes Chapel, Cheshire had seemed like the best option. Well, Louis thought it was the best option. Fizzy and Lottie weren't too keen on the idea of leaving their friends behind. But it was partially their fault. If they hadn't decided to step out of line with their mother, Louis wouldn't have custody of them, and they'd still be at home in Doncaster.

Jay had gotten fed up of their behavior. First, Lottie began sneaking out and coming home late. Then, Fizzy started copying her sister and wear clothing made for, well, let's just say it wasn't made for twelve year-old girls. Jay wasn't having it. So to teach them a lesson, she had packed their bags and shipped them off to their older brother, who was excited with the idea, but shocked at the reason. The girls had never acted that way when he was there. They were angels, just like Daisy and Pheobe. Always doing their schoolwork, helping around the house, they were perfect.

But, here they were, in front of Louis' door, bags in hands. Louis looked down at them, his eyes turning sympathetic. He couldn't help but feel as if it were his fault. If he wouldn't have left, they would've stayed the same.

He moved to the side, allowing his sisters acces to his small flat. It had two bedrooms, a kitchen, and a main room. Not too big, but Louis liked it that way.

Lottie and Fizzy set their bags by the door and walked further inside. The last time they saw their brother was last month, and now they were living with him.

They turned and faced their brother as soon as he had shut the door. The three had an awkward staredown before Louis broke the silence.

"Have you girls had breakfast yet?" He asked carefully. His mother had informed him that these two were like ticking time bombs. Say the wrong thing and they'll set you in your place.

Lottie shrugged while Fizzy shook her head. She was actually excited to be living with her brother. Lottie, on the other hand, couldn't stand it. Not that she didn't love her brother. She love him more than anything. It was just that she didn't want her mum to win this battle.

Louis gave a small smile and headed into the kitchen. "What would you two like, then? I can make anything except for pancakes, waffles, and toast." He said listing of the numerous dishes he couldn't make. He grabbed the eggs from out the fridge. Fizzy and Lottie gave him a strange look at the word 'toast'.

"Why can't you make toast? It's just toast." Lottie told him. He cracked open the eggs on the stove before facing the two.

"My mate Liam and I had a bit of an accident with the toaster." He grinned sheepishly and checked on the eggs. "Shit!" He hurriedly switched off the stove and moved the pan. Using the spatula, Louis picked up the shriveled eggs and tossed them in the bin. He grabbed his keys and walked out into the main room.

"Come on." He said gesturing towards the door. "Since I basically screwed up breakfast, I'm going to take the both of you to a small bakery I like." He slipped on his TOMS and opened the door, leading the girls out of the flat and to his car.

•••

"Hey Nialler!" Louis greeted his Irish friend as he and the girls walked in. Niall's head shot up and he grinned.

"Hey! What's up Tommo?" Niall slid out from behind the counter and strode up to his mate. He pulled him into a hug, receiving odd looks from Fizzy and Lottie.

Louis pulled out of the hug, stilling smiling. "Not much. How are things here?"

Niall looked around the bakery and shrugged. "Things are good. We've gotten a new worker. He's in the back with Zayn. You can meet him in a bit. In the mean time, who are these girls?" He questioned, eyeing the two young girls next Louis.