Epilogue::

Edaafervdfdvdv, Epilogue!

This was fast :,) IM IN TEARS.

Not really, but you know what I mean:P

Well, here's the Epilogue.

~

Louis hurried up to Liam's flat. The girls were already up there and he needed to help Liam with the decorations. Not to mention that Harry was already there - but it wasn't at all why he was in a hurry.

He pushed open Liam's flat door, being met with balloons and confetti. "Liam? What the hell? This looks like a five year old's party. And why the hell do you have a batman cake?" Louis analyzed the room, confused as to why this was a replica of party he had when he was younger.

Liam pouted, sticking his tongue out at the older boy. "Jerk." He said before walking into the kitchen. Louis rolled his eyes, kicking a balloon out of his way. Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around him and a head was laying on his shoulder.

"Guess who." A deep voice said. Louis thought to himself and smirked.

"Niall?" The person gasped, pulling his arms away.

"I'm offended, Boobear." Louis groaned, turning around and smacking the person's arm. "Ow! Louis!"

"You asked for it, Haz." He said, shrugging. Harry sighed, pecking the top of Louis' forehead. "I like your outfit." Louis said, taking a look at what Harry was wearing. Harry was dressed in a navy blazer, white t-shirt, tan trousers, and white converse.

Harry smiled, checking out Louis. "You don't look too bad yourself, Sweetcheeks." He commented, using the nickname he made up. Louis was wearing a long sleeved denim shirt, jeans, cream braces, and white TOMS.

Louis grinned, wrapping his arma around his boyfriend's waist. "Come on. Let's go help Liam set up his childish party."

<>

"And party and bullshit, and party and bullshit. And party and bullshit, and party and party. How we do, that's just how we do. How we do, that's just how we do. How we do, that's just how we do. How we do, that's just how we do" Louis danced to the music being played from the speakers. He was shocked at how many people had actually went to Liam's party. There was barely any space. He didn't mind at all. It made it better, actually.

Louis made his way over to the karaoke machine Liam had set up, grabbing the microphone and turning it on. "Now, this party has been fun and all, but I think it's time for Liam to get a surprise from his best mate in the entire world."

"Zayn?" Liam asked jokingly. Louis glared at hike but continued on.

"I'm gonna let that slide because it's your birthday. Moving on, if you could all look over in this direction, Liam's surprise should be coming in 3, 2, 1..." The door opened and in came someone Liam didn't expect to see.

"Dani! I thought you had work?" He exclaimed, rushing over to his girlfriend and wrapping her in a hug.

"I did, but I managed to get some time off. Happy birthday! I love you!" Danielle said, planting a quick kiss on his lips. The room erupted in awws, causing Liam's cheeks to redden.

"I love you too." Liam replied. Louis smiled at the sight of the two love birds, putting the microphone back and making his way to Harry, Niall, and Zayn. He was proud, he had been given one direction, and he came through.

Liam danced with Danielle for a few minutes before joining his friends. "So, what's the announcement you two have to make?" Liam questioned, pointing to Zayn and Niall. The two pursed their lips, glancing back and forth to each other. Zayn nudged Niall's shoulder, signaling him to tell them. Niall grunted but began to speak.

"Well, um, you see, Zayn and I are, er..."

"Mate, would you spit it out? You're worse than Harry!" Louis said, earning a slight shove from the curly haired lad. Louis sent him an apologetic look and mouthed a quick sorry.

"What Niall is trying to say is that we're dating." Zayn said with ease. Louis, Liam, and Harry's eyes widened. They were all shocked at the sudden burst. A few seconds passed before all three boys were cheering and telling Niall and Zayn congrats.

<>

Liam, Niall, and Zayn returned to the dance floor when one of their favorite songs came on. Harry and Louis stayed behind, claiming they were a little tired and needed a quick drink. It was partially true, though the two of them really just wanted to be alone.

"So," Louis said, grabbing a beer from the fridge. "Niall and Zayn!"

"I kind of figured. Niall was too eager to go back into Zayn's room that night Gemma sent you the text." They both laughed.

"Weird how this all happened in literally a week." Louis stated. Harry nodded.

"I suppose. But I'm glad it did."

"Yeah, me too."

"Hey boo?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

~

Was that cute or was that cute?

3 chapters in one day! I'm a bit tired...Lol, just kidding. I could stay up all night xD

Did you catch my One Direction reference in the story? Here it is if you didn't:

"he had been given One Direction" It wasn't capitalized in the story, but I did here so you'd notice.

I told you I would do a 1D reference. I'm just that cheesy.

Alright, I'm glad you've all stayed with this story till the end:) I hope you've all enjoyed it:) now I've got to finish packing! Bye guys!