Chapter 3::

Woooo, chapter 3! I appreciate all of you that are making sense of this story, because I fell like my writing is confusing and just horrible. But, I'm glad you like it!

Here is chapter 3 of The Bakery Boy!

~

Unfortunately for everyone, they had to wait until 6 o'clock in the evening to go to Nandos. Why? Because Liam pointed out that Niall would kill them is he found out they'd gone to his favorite restaurant without him.

On the bright side, Liam and Harry got to catch up with each other. Even Lottie and Fizzy were having fun messing with Louis. They had taken the extra time to set up the girls' room. It was decorated with blue curtains, wall stickers, and various posters of different stars such as, Justin Bieber and Cher Lloyd.

Lottie stuck up the last poster she brought and stepped back, beaming. She had warmed up to the thought of living with her brother. And not just because she'd be able to see Harry a lot more. Her and Louis had always had a nice brother/sister relationship. It's as if Lottie is a miniature version of Louis himself, except a girl.

Harry waltzed into the room laughing about something Liam had told him. "Niall and Zayn are here. Ready to go?"

Louis looked up from the pile of pictures Fizzy had brought along. He had been given the duty of sorting through them and putting them in frames. It was amazing how many pictures one 12 year-old girl could take.

"I'll be right there. I just need to finish putting this picture in the frame." The girls both nodded and sprinted out the room. Harry stepped farther into the room, approaching Louis with a light smirk on his face.

He took one look at the photo and frame Louis was struggling with and chuckled. Louis glared at Harry for finding pleasure in his struggles.

"Is this funny to you? Is my pain and suffering comical?" Louis asked while setting down the photo. Harry smiled and shrugged as the 19 year-old sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

Harry grabbed the two objects that Louis was repeatedly calling 'evil' and 'cursed'. He easily slipped the picture in the framing earning an amazed look from the older lad.

Louis snatched the frame from Harry and inspected it. "How the hell?!" He threw the frame down on the bed, grunting in fustration.

"Whatever. Let's just go before Niall throws a hissy fit." Louis trudged out the room in annoyance. Harry let out one last laugh before following his friend out.

Niall almost tackled him as he walked out into the living room.

"It's about time, Harry! Let's head to Nandos!" Niall raced off towards the door leaving the rest of the lads -and the girls- frozen in place. Well, only Harry and the girls were paralyzed. Louis, Liam, and Zayn were used to it by now so they just followed the greedy blonde out the flat.

Harry zoned back in snapping his fingers in front of Lottie and Fizzy to make sure they were still alive. Fizzy nodded saying thank you while Lottie giggled and twirled her hair a bit. The eighteen-year-old caught onto the younger teen's "flirting" and rolled his eyes a little. He led the two out the door, ignoring Lottie's behavior. Harry made a note to tell Louis about that later.

•••

The car ride was anything but silent. If it wasn't Zayn singing along to the radio, it was Liam going on about Danielle -his longterm girlfriend. Then when Liam shut up about that Niall decided to pester everyone about how much he wants to go to a concert with all of the boys, preferably a Justin Bieber, Michael Bublé, or Demi Lovato one.

Lottie and Fizzy brightened up at the name Justin Bieber and began chatting to Niall about him. Zayn, being the poor bloke that sat in the middle of the two girls, crossed his arms muttering on about how he had better hair than Justin. Those comments of course earned a few death glares from the three beliebers in the car, arguing that Justin's hair was amazing and that no one could top it. The Bradford boy just slunk down in his seat rubbing his temples, hoping that they'd close their mouths at any moment and wishing he'd chosen to go in the seperate car with Harry and Louis.