Chapter 2::

Wow! A lot of people seem to like this story! I'm going to be typing this chapter on Wattpad because my iPod is dead, and I forgot my charger at home...And I apologize for any mistakes, because I'm watching the Tour DVD while I type, and I'm going to get distracted a bit. Sorry, not sorry.

And thank you all for the comments and votes! I really appreciate it!

~

Louis groaned as he fumbled with the jingly mess he called his keys. He always had trouble finding his house key. Half of those keys didn't even go to anything. They were just there...to be there.

Louis slid the key into the lock, allowing the door to open. "Aha!" Harry and the girls gave Louis a few strange looks. "I usually can't find my key, so I have to ask Liam to open the door with his spare." He walked in, kicking his shoes off at the front. The girls and Harry went in after Louis. Harry looked around the flat. It was quite messy, but Harry didn't seem to mind.

"And I end up annoyed because he can't organize anything." Louis jumped at the new voice in the room. He focused his attention in the direction of the voice. Relieved he knew the person, Louis ran over and pushed him over.

"Liam! How many times have I told you not to do that?" Liam quickly caught his balance. He swung his arm around his older friend, laughing. Liam and Louis had been friends since Liam moved to Holmes Chapel in 2010. After trying out for X-Factor - and not making the cut - Liam wanted to start somewhere new. Somewhere new happened to be Holmes Chapel, Cheshire. As luck would have it, Liam moved into the same building complex Louis lived in. Liam was a bit wary of the lad at first, but he quickly warmed up to him when he got to know him a bit more. The two have been mates ever since.

Harry cleared his throat, reminding the two that him and the girls were still there. "Um, hi." Liam and Louis turned their attention to the three figures near the door. Louis shoved Liam off of him and approached them.

"Girls, this is my mate, Liam. He's annoying as hell, but you get used to him." Louis gave out a slight chuckle while Liam glared at him. Fizzy and Lottie glanced between the two boys unsure if they should be excited or worried. Liam, noticing they chose the latter, grinned and waved at them.

"Don't listen to him. He's just mad because my relationships last longer than his." Liam smirked while Louis narrowed his eyes at him. It was true though, Liam's had the same girlfriend for about two years. Whereas, Louis couldn't quite keep a stable relationship. He would fall too hard and the girl he was seeing would break it off, leaving Louis heartbroken.

Louis stuck his tongue out. "Shut up, Li." He turned to face Harry. "Come on, Harry. Let's go to a park or something." Louis grabbed Harry's arm and led him out the flat.

"We'll be back in an hour to go to Nandos!"

•••

Louis took a seat down on the bench, patting the spot next to him for Harry to sit. Harry happily plopped down and relaxed.

"Alright Curly, tell me about yourself." Louis said in a slightly demanding-but-playful voice. Harry bit his lip while raising an eyebrow at him.

"Curly?" Louis pursed his lips and nodded. "I like it."

Louis nudged his shoulder. "Good, because I wasn't going to stop using it." They both let out a small chuckle. Louis suddenly stopped laughing.

"But seriously, tell me something about you." Harry leaned back, thinking of what to tell Louis first. He already knew that Harry liked to sing. If he didn't, well, he wasn't very bright.

Harry decided to start with the basics. "I'm 18, I like to cook, and I'm a massive flirt." Louis held a hand to his heart while faking a gasp. The younger boy smacked his arm softly.