Chapter 9::

Chapter 9:) I didn't start writing this till 2 days after I posted chapter 8...

That's why it's a bit late....Oops.

SORRY.

I'm gonna shut up and type.

Here's chapter 9!

~

Harry led Louis towards the kitchen, seeing as it was the only empty room in the house. Louis grabbed a beer from the fridge then propped himself on the counter. The curly haired lad grabbed his own bottle and sat down on the counter next to Louis.

"Want to see something cool?" Louis asked, sliding his iPhone out of his chinos. Harry looked glanced at the phone and slowly nodded. Louis grinned, placing his iPhone under the edge of the bottle. He counted to three, then popped it open. Harry stared in awe as the cap flew off the bottle and onto the ground.

He quickly shook his head and handed his unopened bottle to Louis. Louis repeated the process, opening Harry's bottle with ease. "That's amazing. How do you do that?" Harry inquired, taking the beer back from the older boy. Louis shrugged, taking a sip from his bottle.

"It's a secret. Now, why and how are you here?" Louis asked.

Harry looked around the kitchen and grinned. "This is Gemma's party. She invited me. That's my reason, now what's yours." Louis blinked a few times before rubbing the back of his neck, sighing in annoyance.

"Zayn met this bird at the music shop earlier. I think she's mates with Gemma. She invited Zayn, and he blackmailed me into coming along." Louis explained, glaring up at the ceiling. Harry pursed his lips.

"Does she have red hair?"

"Yup."

"Brown eyes?"

"Mhm."

"Is her name Alex?"

"Yeah." Harry chuckled. Louis raised his eyebrow. "What's so funny?" Harry set his bottle down and smirked.

"She has a boyfriend. He's one of my mates actually. They have this weird game to see who can flirt the best. So far, she's winning." Harry jumped off the counter. Louis let out a small chuckle and did the same. "You think we should tell Zayn?" Harry asked. Louis thought about it for a minute, then shook his head.

"Nah, let him figure it out himself." Louis said with a smirk. The younger boy gave him an evil smile, to which Louis quickly returned. "What do you want to do now? It's only 9."

"Is there anything I still don't know about you?" Harry questioned. Louis took a deep breath, shrugging. "Hm, well why don't I ask you question, and you give me an answer?" Louis smiled and nodded.

"Alright, what's your middle name?"

"William."

"Where are you from originally?"

"Doncaster."

"Siblings besides Fizzy and Lottie?"

"The twins, Daisy and Phoebe."

"Best friends besides Zayn, Niall, and Liam?"

"My mate Stan."

"Um...here's a good one! What do you think about gay rights?"

Louis took a minute to think this one over. Harry's face instantly fell, assuming Louis didn't support them. If not, there was absolutely no way he was telling him he was bi.

"I support them. I mean, I have to. Niall's bi." Harry did a double take and grinned. "Your turn. Answer the same questions."

"Alright then. My middle name is Edward, you already know I'm originally from Holmes Chapel, Gemma is my only sibling, my mate Will and Niall-" Louis raised his hand and interrupted him.